Nicole Hampton - bikini model

Drdee

36 minutes ago, JustPassing said:

Realistically I don't care. I'm never gonna meet her so i don't give a shit what anyone thinks I was just trying to persuade her to be a fat girl. It was never really gonna work but at least i gave it a go. I think it was worth a try

A try at what? Were fucking hammered when you wrote that because that is so creepy if I was her I wouldn’t know whether to be creeped out by you or just plain disgusted. Seriously man if that’s how you think you should talk to women or people in general you need to get off the internet and go out for some actual, human interaction

47 minutes ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

This is the reason most gainers leave this community, people wont leave them alone and let them do there own thing. I mean what did you think she would say? 

That’s not even the main issue. She isn’t even part of the FA community. I can see why someone would try to broach (hopefully more delicately) the matter with someone who is deliberately gaining and involved in the FA community. Rambling about someone’s body who just happened to gain some weight while patting oneself on the back for being a slick social maneuverer because one didn’t make any overt sexual references is a completely different ballgame.

I’m pretty sure this guy was typing this Russian novel with his thumb while his other hand was otherwise occupied. For a lot of guys engaging a woman directly seems to magnify the arousal. They don’t give a second thought to the fact that they freak those women out which historically more often than not has lead to them shutting down their social media and us being deprived of a source of prime masturbatory material. It’s just a complete and utter lack of foresight.

47 minutes ago, Griigor said:

That’s not even the main issue. She isn’t even part of the FA community. I can see why someone would try to broach (hopefully more delicately) the matter with someone who is deliberately gaining and involved in the FA community. Rambling about someone’s body who just happened to gain some weight while patting oneself on the back for being a slick social maneuverer because one didn’t make any overt sexual references is a completely different ballgame.

I’m pretty sure this guy was typing this Russian novel with his thumb while his other hand was otherwise occupied. For a lot of guys engaging a woman directly seems to magnify the arousal. They don’t give a second thought to the fact that they freak those women out which historically more often than not has lead to them shutting down their social media and us being deprived of a source of prime masturbatory material. It’s just a complete and utter lack of foresight.

Alright Charles Dickens. I was thinking that, even if she thinks I'm weird or a pervert, that doesn't matter because she would know that there's no shame in gaining weight and that people find it attractive. I don't care what she thinks of me personally and she can block me if she wants to. I was just letting her know that she doesn't need to go to the gym and get thin to be attractive. In the back of her mind now, whenever she doesn't feeling like going to the gym, she'll know that people like the way she looks without the gym and that'll make her more likely to quit or go less. I wasn't expecting anything different to what I got. She was never gonna turn around and say "great idea I'm gonna become a BBW" but subconsciously she may feel less pressure to lose that weight again.

Guest Smithsonius
13 hours ago, JustPassing said:

I'm sure it made her feel a bit uncomfortable

Here's a suggestion for you, if you're thinking about contacting someone you don't know, and who doesn't know you, about content pertaining to things of a sexual and/or uncomfortable nature for that person, then it's a really good indicator that you 100%, definitely should not be contacting that person...

• 6 months later...
Guest Dodgecummins

That conversation was beyond cringy. Dude she actually responded to you?! That blows my mind lol. If you “had” to say something just tell her you have found her to be very beautiful and you leave it at that. That already indicates that you find her softness beautiful and you don’t even have to say it. Anyhow next time just try not to message anyone. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
On 4/25/2019 at 11:10 AM, konashred2-4 said:

Anything new of her ?

Yup, she's back to being a skinny mini - it's been a good ride everyone, but it's over now:

57321720_311008376238282_7539082820756836233_n.jpg

32 minutes ago, qmhmh said:

I just read this thread and wow am I glad she lost weight, if for nothing else but to spite the tard who messaged her.

"id gotten a desk job by a buffet and was happily gaining. all the girls at the pageant had agreed to do it too! but on our way to the buffet some weirdo messaged me and we decided it wasnt worth it' - probably.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
On 5/6/2019 at 5:06 AM, lovelymeow555 said:

Yup, she's back to being a skinny mini - it's been a good ride everyone, but it's over now:

57321720_311008376238282_7539082820756836233_n.jpg

Well this certainly didn't take long...

1.png

2.png

3.png