Oprah Winfrey

MILF-Lover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

#othatsgoodpizzaparty 

Oprah's just doing a little campaign/lottery about yummy pizza. She looks like, she has followed her preference quite often. Shes bigger again? And who loves the fantasy of her eating herself through those stacks of pizza just as much as I do?

avyw7cd8.jpg
sg247ujd.jpg
bklmprdy.jpg
qxpabjed.jpg

See the full clip here:

https://www.facebook.com/oprahwinfrey/videos/404854490045395/

Edited by BigBoobs80

Guest Quagmire
8 minutes ago, BigBoobs80 said:

Thanks for this nice update! How can you just NOT love those big tits? Is the second pic a morph however?

I agree, can't resist the size of those lol

Crap, I thought I removed all of those before I uploaded from my old collection. Didn't intend for that one to slip in. Here's a couple older but nice ones I just found.

oprah-winfrey.jpg

Oprah-Stedman.jpg

Guest Quagmire
1 minute ago, BigBoobs80 said:

My goodness, she's huuuge there. Love it. So much new Oprah content.

I did not know about this thread before but I am happy to see people here admire her. Glad I'm not alone.

7 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

I don’t think she was ever quite as heavy as in that pink dress....gawds she was MASSIVE! And from the looks of her latest video she’s well on her way to putting back the weight she’d lost over the last couple of years....might she get there again?

You talk about the pizza clip? It looks like, shes on a good way. And I think, she can get there again, because it's in her nature to be massive. I'd love to see her losing control between all those pizzas.

• 1 month later...