Oprah Winfrey

MILF-Lover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
29 minutes ago, Brenda said:

ikr

The bitch betrayed MJ.

Whilst being in the meantime fully aware about Harvey Weinstein's arraying himself from sexual abuse to sexual abuse for decades and even get the audacity to defend him when he finally get publically exposed and incriminated for.

In the community, we got names for hypocrite people like her...

4 hours ago, BigBoobs80 said:

Oh my god. Oprah really seems to leave behind the weight watchers epoche. At an event in April 2019... look at those heavy, enormous bloppers. Have they ever been bigger? Makes me horny.

qhpjoaey.jpg

Gawds. Tbh, we all knew she’s return to her heavier weights, she’s always abandoned her (thankfully) brief forays into weight loss in the past. But what’s becoming increasingly evident is that when she loses her boobs don’t lose much (if at all), so when she gains the weight back they swell up even bigger — she’s getting positively huge!

Imagine if she were to go sleeveless now with those massive arms — omg!

9 hours ago, John Smith said:

Whilst being in the meantime fully aware about Harvey Weinstein's arraying himself from sexual abuse to sexual abuse for decades and even get the audacity to defend him when he finally get publically exposed and incriminated for.

In the community, we got names for hypocrite people like her...

I dont know much about her behaviour and live as she doesnt play a role in German media. I restrict myself strictly to her fat boobs. 😁

So, she was defending Weinstein for too long? And who's MJ? 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...