Camila Mendes

DFan

So I felt I had to start this thread of Camila Mendes, best known for her role as Veronica Lodge on Riverdale.

She´s not overly thick, but she definitely has some curves going on.

The Instagram post is very recent where she had a wardrope malfunction where she ripped her jeans.

The first 2 pics are from season 1 of Riverdale, the last 4 are from the most recent episode.

f9cec0f7536f39440881f148c4c78712.jpg

HWQKcWt.jpg

DZe8AJOX0AEMRmX.jpg

DZe8AJPW4AAPFuB.jpg

DZe8AJSWsAAMHYr.jpg

DZe8AJSXUAA8gsJ.jpg

Guest big mouth

Has she maybe gained a few between seasons? Last season she showed her body off almost every episode now it’s really rare for her to wear revealing things.

23 hours ago, Samisthebest said:

Has she maybe gained a few between seasons? Last season she showed her body off almost every episode now it’s really rare for her to wear revealing things.

I don´t think she gained between seasons.

But she in february did jump on the Demi Lovato wagon with the "Done With Dieting" mindset, she was qouted in an article in february saying:

“I’m done believing in the idea that there’s a thinner, happier version of me on the other side of all the tireless effort,” Mendes told fans on social media. “I’m sick of the toxic narrative that the media consistently feeds us: that being thin is the ideal body type. A healthy body is the ideal body type, and that will look different for every person.”

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Nostalgia said:

Okay in this video she looked chubbier than in both seasons of Riverdale (even though you can't see her full body here).

Also there are a couple of comments saying that she gained weight here.

I agree she does look a smidge softer face wise, also it might be the done with dieting mantra kicking slowly into effect like with Demi Lovato

• 1 month later...

This article is from the 5th of June, interesting that her go to inspiration is Ashley Graham and like not somebody a little closer to her current stature and figure so to speak.

https://www.peoplemagazine.co.za/celebrity-news/international-celebrities/camila-mendes-i-used-to-be-obsessed-with-my-weight/

“At that time there weren’t many voices out there that championed curvier body types. But now we see models like Ashley Graham, who are encouraging women to embrace being unique, and that made me let go of the standard that was established so long ago – that thin is the only type of beautiful.”

Both Instagram posts are very recent

In this second one she talks more about feeling insecure at times

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...