High Cholesterol

Guest kirstenislazy

Guest kirstenislazy

So my cholesterol is super high, which I find kind of sexy. Would love to chat/tell people about it. Drop me pm or leave a comment!

(I'm only 26, by the way, and a woman, so high cholesterol for my demographic really isn't normal, lol)

Guest kirstenislazy
23 hours ago, Lt. Chubs said:

Exciting. 

Yep, my doctor says I need to fox my diet (which is terrible) and get some exercise (I'm very sedentary), but neither prospect is particularly appealing, and I like being out if shape, so... :P

Guest kirstenislazy
22 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I have too, almost 15 stone, also a long term smoker😋 

Pretty unhealthy, lol

The smoking will be making your cholesterol problem a lot worse, but I guess you know that :)

Guest kirstenislazy
3 hours ago, Lt. Chubs said:

A picture or six of your lazy, out-of-shape body would not be a bad thing.

Wish I could, but I work in an industry where that could come back to haunt me...

20 hours ago, kirstenislazy said:

Pretty unhealthy, lol

The smoking will be making your cholesterol problem a lot worse, but I guess you know that :)

20 hours ago, kirstenislazy said:

Pretty unhealthy, lol

indeed i do lol 😁 been smoking 🚬 now for over 20 years on and off and now just socially but quite heavily at times. Am 41 now. Certainly feel the smoking now and my lack of fitness, get easily out of breath doing a brisk walk or a flight of stairs. Have type two diabetes now and did lose some weight as in my 20's and 30's got up to 18.5 stone but exercise and very sensible eating is not me so i am actually quite happy being fat, unfit and unhealthy to be honest. It turns me on too Kristen !

Guest kirstenislazy

Haha, to the people asking for pics, I wish I could, but tattoos...

It's just better to be safe than sorry.

If you want to know something about my appearance, though, feel free to ask :)