Skinny Women I Know Who've Gained

Guest Clam_

Guest Clam_

I know a few women that've gained a fair amount of weight over time. Some of these women I know well and others I rarely talk to, if at all. I assure that all of these girls are 18 or older, but if I post pictures I'll not be showing their face. Every picture that I do post will be from social media accounts. I'm not interested in sneaking any pictures of people. I'll only use what they've put out for the world. I also won't be using their real names. I want to keep this as anonymous as possible. 

Mary

I had my very first encounter with this girl in 9th grade. Even though I had I clue who she was, she tried to get closer to me in an effort to start a relationship, so naturally I put an end to talking to her. However, after she turned 18 last year, she got a boyfriend and her weight began to skyrocket. 

This is on her 18th birthday 

IMG_0869.thumb.PNG.d27c8fb62b62aafcefda0dbc4ddcd533.PNG

We stopped talking completely after 9th grade and I had no classes with her until gym our senior year. The next picture is around that time frame, probably about September of last year. 

IMG_0873.thumb.PNG.40c7f21aff1b7c89a529419921877147.PNG

So of course not only did I take notice because of the noticeable gain, but being in gym made things particularly interesting. She seemed to not care about her new weight whatsoever, wearing tight shirts to gym and having to adjust her clothes constantly. This next picture is further proof of her inability to recognize her belly. 

IMG_0871.thumb.PNG.7521b173fd3058531006ac979fa98d20.PNG

Over spring break she went on a cruise. That trip can be summed up in this next picture. 

IMG_0870.thumb.PNG.f0398d7a0783cd173987103cb0fdaa04.PNG

This last picture is actually her most recent. She's surprisingly getting close to the line where I'd say her belly is too big for my preferences. 

IMG_0872.thumb.PNG.780870ce246f4bde1396fa5b2ba4c74d.PNG

Shes posted other pictures from workout classes, but she doesn't appear to have lost any weight. It probably doesn't help that she works at McDonald's. 

I'll keep replying sporadically with other women over time. 

• 2 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to Skinny Women I Know Who've Gained