Guest MUSEic

Mean, perhaps but nothing wrong with it. I can and do fap to images of exes when they get fat on occasion (sorry babe if you're reading this). Is it schadenfreude? Partly, but it's also my fetish so theres that.

Guest Vladimir Putin

Every single girlfriend I've had put on weight. Either I have magic powers or the epidemics is unstoppable.

Yea...I agree with a post above...it is always nice to witness a weight gain on a girl or ex girlfriend...obviously preferred the GAO. Was when I was with her.

Another random thought I have had is having my wife develop a close relationship with a few friends that have gained a lot of weight and not only there eating habits but attitude toward getting really fat rubbed off on her.  They would continually get together for going out to huge fattening meals and her attitude would change for the better with getting really fat.....and within a couple years her friends make her 100 lbs. fatter ....along with thems lives and everyone lives happily ever after.