Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

Guest AirJordanFan93

I'm glad she surfaced I'd been wondering about her lately.  She looks awesome.  I wonder how many baby pounds will stick to her.

Shame we didn't get a shot from the back.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Seems like she only has about a month or so of pregnancy left. Hope we get ever more pics.

She doesn't really look like shes 8 months along.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Wow she's lookin' thicker than a snicker...too bad she's probably gonna go on some crash diet and loose it

I don't see her as the type to do that sorta thing. I also don't see her as someone who is desperate to be skinny like a majority of the celebrities on this forum.

I don't see her as the type to do that sorta thing. I also don't see her as someone who is desperate to be skinny like a majority of the celebrities on this forum.

eh. Once the media starts ripping her to pieces she will. Fat people in Hollywood get more hate than fucking child molesters

Guest AirJordanFan93

eh. Once the media starts ripping her to pieces she will. Fat people in Hollywood get more hate than fucking child molesters

True. But she isn't in the position were Kim Kardashian or Jessica Simpson where after they gave birth. Simpson had the burden of the Weight Watchers deal while Kardashian has the whole ego of I need to look a certain way for her image. Kelly Clarkson for whatever reason flies under the radar when it comes to celebrities.

True. But she isn't in the position were Kim Kardashian or Jessica Simpson where after they gave birth. Simpson had the burden of the Weight Watchers deal while Kardashian has the whole ego of I need to look a certain way for her image. Kelly Clarkson for whatever reason flies under the radar when it comes to celebrities.

I'm not sure she falls under the radar. She's already lost weight before so it could happen again (really hoping it doesn't)

Guest AirJordanFan93

I'm not sure she falls under the radar. She's already lost weight before so it could happen again (really hoping it doesn't)

Yeah but last time she lost weight she pretty much gained it all back when she was on tour. From what I remember she lost weight in 2012 for her last album release then when she went on the road for the next year she gained it all back. So even if she does loose weight the odds are very good she gains anything she looses back rather quickly.

I think didn't she also go on record during the pregnancy that she had no interest whatsoever to lose the baby weight afterwards? Something about how people were already calling her fat, so she might as well not fight it?

Edit: here it is. Last two questions of the interview.

http://parade.condenast.com/233040/shawnamalcom/kelly-clarkson-my-best-christmas-ever/

Guest AirJordanFan93

I think didn't she also go on record during the pregnancy that she had no interest whatsoever to lose the baby weight afterwards? Something about how people were already calling her fat, so she might as well not fight it?

Edit: here it is. Last two questions of the interview.

http://parade.condenast.com/233040/shawnamalcom/kelly-clarkson-my-best-christmas-ever/

If thats the case then its good for us. At this point its pretty clear she doesn't really care if people rag about her weight. Aside from that period in 2012 when she lost weight for her albums release she has been pretty big for the better part of 5 years. I doubt shes going to change that at this point just because celebrity journalists get hardons for these 50lb weight loss stories after pregnancy.

• maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson