Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

Guest sdd619

If thats the case then its good for us. At this point its pretty clear she doesn't really care if people rag about her weight. Aside from that period in 2012 when she lost weight for her albums release she has been pretty big for the better part of 5 years. I doubt shes going to change that at this point just because celebrity journalists get hardons for these 50lb weight loss stories after pregnancy.

The way she answered that interview. She may just get 50lbs bigger just to be different. I think she likes being a bigger girl. I think she tries to give the message "You don't have to be a stick to be famous"

Guest AirJordanFan93

The way she answered that interview. She may just get 50lbs bigger just to be different. I think she likes being a bigger girl. I think she tries to give the message "You don't have to be a stick to be famous"

Shes always seemed to accept shes not meant to be skinny and accepts the fact shes bigger unlike the majority of famous people who have threads on this board who constantly shy away from their natural size and try many diets and constant working out

• 2 weeks later...

I think she will be one of those women who will probably lose 15 or 20 lb, but will always have that (what i like to call) sexy Mom curve to them.

Guest AirJordanFan93

at the very end of that video when she's walking away you can see her ass is gigantic

Yeah. Even though shes wearing a dress that isn't tight near the bottom you can just tell its huge. Now we just need to see her in jeans.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I think she will be one of those women who will probably lose 15 or 20 lb, but will always have that (what i like to call) sexy Mom curve to them.

I beg to differ though I could be wrong. But I don't think shes gonna go on a Kim Kardashian obsessed workout plan because we have to protect the brand bullshit.

I think one thing that's telling is the reaction of her fans and those that follow her. On that YouTube video, all of the comments were along the lines of 'she is so awesome' and 'she looks great', and not a single 'omg what a fat cow'. Granted it's a small sample size, but there doesn't seem to be the fan expectation at all for her to lose weight so it is very possible that she won't feel the pressure to do so like I am sure Kim Kardashian or Jessica Simpson did.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I think one thing that's telling is the reaction of her fans and those that follow her. On that YouTube video, all of the comments were along the lines of 'she is so awesome' and 'she looks great', and not a single 'omg what a fat cow'. Granted it's a small sample size, but there doesn't seem to be the fan expectation at all for her to lose weight so it is very possible that she won't feel the pressure to do so like I am sure Kim Kardashian or Jessica Simpson did.

Well Jessica Simpson had the burden of a multi-million dollar contract on her to loose the weight so we never did get to fully enjoy full on fat Jessica Simpson in 2012. Kim Kardashian is just a shallow bitch. Kelly Clarkson I have always felt has never been bothered about what people think about her weight kinda like what we are seeing at the moment with Lady Gaga. Also I don't know what her plans are regarding going back on the road but if shes going to focus more on being a mother than her career then odds are shes not going to bother to drop the weight at all. Though that means very little updates for us though.

• maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson