Kelly Clarkson

handyman12

1 hour ago, bangs15 said:

I think it's safe to say weight gain fetishists have their poster-child celebrity.

In a sense you're right. But Kelly isn't as publicized. Despite the success she has had with her music she doesn't seem all that covered as opposed to other artists who are tabloid fodder. I also think its better this way since she gets less criticism about her size.

Guest rosedawg24
On 2/27/2016 at 1:35 AM, bangs15 said:

I think it's safe to say weight gain fetishists have their poster-child celebrity.

I wouldn't disagree but I'd say she is THIS generations WG poster child celebrity. There is always one gorgeous woman in Hollywood plumping up, ie Anna Nicole (RIP), Oprah, Kirstie Alley come to mind immediately, who else comes to mind? anyways just saying...

Guest sum1wun
23 hours ago, JacksSmirkingRevenge said:

Not only is her belly huge, but look at that ass in that dress.  WOW.

She's always had a *really* big ass. She's the definition of the pear body shape. 

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, fan2000 said:

Unless she's showing up tonight for the series finale, she'll never appear on Idol again so we'll have to hope for performances on talk shows or maybe The Voice.

They said her and carrie underwood were performing at the finale

• maybejames changed the title to Kelly Clarkson