Hello -I am a bit shy

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Tryingtolovemyself said:

I do truly love how confident the woman on her are and I would like to learn how to be that and really love myself and my curves.  

Go ahead and ask them, I bet they'll help you out. ;)

Anyways, welcome to curvage and enjoy your stay! :wub:

vote i volunteer GIF by Rita Ora

• Curvage Model

Its not always easy and for me it took some time. For some people it helps to post pics here because everyone normally has nothing  but nice things to say. Ive seen a few shy ladies become more confident when they did that. If you dont want to post pics (which is understandable) just try not to be so hard on yourself, that is a good place to start.

Guest markb

Hi there,welcome and i hope you have an awesome time on here.Im sure you will find true confidence in yourself during your visits here.So please dont be shy at all :-) feel free to express yourself.You will see over time how natural that self confidence and beauty feeling grows stronger.

Guest Doobit

Howdy-doodie and welcome, there's nothing but empathy here for one another but for comforts sake take it at your own pace and see how you feel 😊