My Partner Wants To Try a Feeding Session!

biserious

He's known for a while about this kink and likes to use it to tease me quite frequently, rubbing his stomach or texting about how full he is after a big dinner. But this is first time we're really going to try it together and I'm pretty excited. I admit I'm a bit shy about the whole thing so I hope that I don't ruin it for myself by being embarrassed. You guys ever get nervous when trying it out with a new partner?

He isn't planning to gain at all, and I don't really want him to as I'm only really attracted to weight gain on girls, but I enjoy a full, stuffed stomach on either gender, so these types of things will only be a fun little treat every once and a while. In a gender twist, I can consume alarming amounts of food and lose weight while he has an extra serving of pasta and goes up two pounds like that, so I won't pressure him to do it too frequently knowing how hard he's worked to get to the weight he's at, though I hope he enjoys letting his diet go for a night!

Guest Chubby420

That's awesome  🙂 your lucky to have someone to try it with! My partner is telling me I should get thicker but isn't into the fetish, I asked >~< excited to hear how it goes!