Fat/Chubby singers from Brazil.

Paunchybellyman

Guest fishmish

This is such a rich topic, considering how many chubby Brazilian singers there are these days! It's amazing, too, how heavy a lot of the very top, super popular singers are in Brazil.

I still hear a lot of people say that Brazil is a relatively fat-phobic country. It always surprises me, as I'd imagine Brazil would be one of the first places to appreciate and admire big women.

16 hours ago, fishmish said:

This is such a rich topic, considering how many chubby Brazilian singers there are these days! It's amazing, too, how heavy a lot of the very top, super popular singers are in Brazil.

I still hear a lot of people say that Brazil is a relatively fat-phobic country. It always surprises me, as I'd imagine Brazil would be one of the first places to appreciate and admire big women.

Unfortunately, Brazil is fat-phobic country. But there are lots of fat/obese people here. Most Brazilians are overweight and obese, mainly women.

Guest fishmish
6 hours ago, Paunchybellyman said:

Unfortunately, Brazil is fat-phobic country. But there are lots of fat/obese people here. Most Brazilians are overweight and obese, mainly women.

Hmm, something's gotta give. Hopefully, the tides will turn soon and greater acceptance and appreciation will come sweeping in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...