Dream Gainer

Wow it seems like you're wife is really dedicated to being a gainer and my god so many stretch marks!!!! But how did she do it so fast because from what i have seen on the internet it takes a long time to gain that much in a short amount of time in many areas(belly, thighs ext). So was it food, low metabolism, being lazy or just muscle turning into fat?

15 hours ago, Sam Connor said:

Wow it seems like you're wife is really dedicated to being a gainer and my god so many stretch marks!!!! But how did she do it so fast because from what i have seen on the internet it takes a long time to gain that much in a short amount of time in many areas(belly, thighs ext). So was it food, low metabolism, being lazy or just muscle turning into fat?

Are you a complete idiot?

• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, cheddar said:

Is that cuts on the left arm/right thigh? Sad to see if they are, but she looks pretty pleased with herself so hopefully she's fine and all.

They're quite old. Just haven't faded. She's great now, especially with the extra pounds on her. 

Guest _Antipathy

Welcome to Curvage and thanks for sharing your beauty!

I hope you enjoy your stay despite the fact that you'll often get some rude or unnecessary comments -_-

Absolutely beautiful!  Totally loving the progress of your wife!  I'm going through a similar thing with my gf, although she's not quite that big yet.  Any tips or suggestions? :)