Brandy

Drytuner

Guest fishmish

Haven't heard her name in a long time. She was always really pretty. Now she looks even better!

"I went on a foodcation because I’d been eating clean for seven something odd years, in the gym, every day, playing tennis. I was like, ‘Yo, I’m tired of this crazy discipline. I need something to eat! I want some pasta! I want some pizza! I want some cake! I want something other than salmon, broccoli and asparagus and water! Every day! Right after Roxie in Washington D.C., I went on a foodcation, honey. And I’m telling you, it’s been very tough for me to want to get off of it.”

"Some of her favorite treats right now? Wendy’s (a “number 10 with a strawberry lemonade, large”), cake, and apple pies from McDonald’s. But she admits that her time away from healthy eating and consistent exercise will soon come to an end. However, don’t expect her to go back to her slim post-Afrodisiac days. That’s over."

“I know that it’s time for me to drop,” she said. “My goal is 15 because I don’t want to go back to that skinny Brandy that looked too skinny. I didn’t have any boobs and I don’t have the butt I have now. I want to keep some of that. I just want a flat stomach and that’s it. Because I don’t want to be looking pregnant if I’m not.”

--http://madamenoire.com/1023834/brandy-weight-gain/

• 4 weeks later...