Techinal issues regarding enlargement of pictures

DFan

I´m having trouble regarding enlargeing pictures and I wonder if anybody else has experienced the same kinda problems?

When clicking on photos in threads, photos get enlarged, but for some reasons, it appers that ain´t the case anymore. 

Can it be an issue on my part with my computer or is it a bug in the curvage system? 

concretely its jpg files that I can´t seem to enlarger, for example this picture old of Lindsey Garbelman 

d5087e659f3fe99031cd006a09cf5e54.jpg

51 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

I´m having trouble regarding enlargeing pictures and I wonder if anybody else has experienced the same kinda problems?

When clicking on photos in threads, photos get enlarged, but for some reasons, it appers that ain´t the case anymore. 

Can it be an issue on my part with my computer or is it a bug in the curvage system? 

concretely its jpg files that I can´t seem to enlarger, for example this picture old of Lindsey Garbelman 

d5087e659f3fe99031cd006a09cf5e54.jpg  5   42.34 kB

Yes me too... I tried everything. I assumed it was on my end too...At least I know I am not alone in this!