Vent: just wanna feed my GF!

Guest Wafflestomp

Guest Wafflestomp

Can I just vent for a minute?

I never thought I'd find myself so sexually frustrated in spite of the fact that I have a beautiful fat girlfriend that's gained a bunch of weight, and the fact that we're in some sort of curvage renaissance where there are suddenly all these fat girlfriends/wives/fiancees documenting their weight gain. By all measures I should be living the dream right now but I'm not because my girlfriend ain't into that shit.

For background, my girlfriend has gained like 50lbs since we started dating. All of it unintentional. She had probably already gained 30lbs before we even started dating, so really I'm getting to marvel at this beautiful 80lbs weight gain. She's beautiful. Our sex is amazing, but sans belly play or fat chat. My feeder fetish really doesn't even cross my mind much when we're having sex (which is often so that helps). When we're not having regular sex though, (like now because away for two weeks at a conference), I literally can't help but be so frustrated that she's not happy with her weight gain and like some of these other girls.

I think seeing all these new feedees has honestly probably made it worse, and this too shall pass probably once me and her are reunited, but got-damnit I just wanna feed my fat girlfriend, rub her belly, and relish the opportunity that she might get fatter! Is that too much to ask??

And yes, before anyone asks, I have told her that I love the weight gain, that I think her curves are sexy. I haven't outright told her I'd like to see her fatter, but I just feel like that would be too shocking. Idk. Our relationship is otherwise awesome though, and definitely worth the occasional sexual frustration, but Sighhhh. I guess I can't have things too good!

First things first. A+ name.

I've had two girlfriends that were initially not into the fetish get into it. It's good that she knows that you think her chub is sexy. The series I first hand witnessed (and have heard in other cases to!) was that I brought up really tactfully that I think it's cute/hot when a girl puts on a small amount of weight, but would never go further than just throwing the idea out there or pressing the issue, I think my SO is beautiful no matter what and how she feels comfortable in her body is more important than anything.

Both these girlfriends had some serious body issues before hand to. They were initially weirded out and dismissive, but both said the more they thought about it over a week, the hotter the idea became. After they knew I liked chub and I wasn't holding back during sex on focusing on their squishier parts, one day a few weeks in during sex, while things were really hot and rev'd, how hot I thought their fat was which would often escalate. Imo, this is big. I don't recommend bringing this shit up when you're just hanging out and not turned on, or even at the beginning of sex. ESPECIALLY DON'T SUGGEST FEEDING WHILE YOU'RE NOT TURNED ON. I've been with a cute feedee girl that loved the fetish, and feeding while we were flacid was just boring and awkward. Gotta ease into that shit when you're both full throttle and on top of the world. If it goes well and she's getting into dirty talk about her chub, rp a bit and say "I think it'd be really hot if you got a tiny bit bigger for me."

If she has any other fetishes, you can try and tie these into it. One of the GFs was really into bruising and exhibition and went fucking wild at the idea of everyone seeing how fat she was getting from our sex life. If she likes being dominated or something, maybe work in forcing her to get chubbier for you.

Do what feels natural over anything, but there still might be a few leaps of faith when introducing this stuff. But yeah, have fun with it and don't rush it. I'm hella happy for what you have so far, though. She sounds amazing. If you want more details about my history with them getting more into the fetish, check out my old posts. :)

Guest Wafflestomp
On 6/25/2018 at 1:40 AM, bangs15 said:

I feel ya. Thanks for the advice.

I mean, I did once grab her belly when we were drink and she came really hard, but I've really avoided it since.

The only times I've mentioned the weight gain though has been when she's been upset about it, and obviously not turned on. So her reactions have been less than enthusiastic. There's been two occasions where she's asked me what my kinks are, but it's always been AFTER we've just got done having sex and I have had neither the courage nor the motivation to bring it up!

Missed opportunities perhaps.

She's pretty submissive in bed so perhaps she would like that aspect of it.

I guess I'll have to just be bold and honest about it the next time we're in the sack.

On 6/25/2018 at 1:40 AM, bangs15 said:

First things first. A+ name.

I've had two girlfriends that were initially not into the fetish get into it. It's good that she knows that you think her chub is sexy. The series I first hand witnessed (and have heard in other cases to!) was that I brought up really tactfully that I think it's cute/hot when a girl puts on a small amount of weight, but would never go further than just throwing the idea out there or pressing the issue, I think my SO is beautiful no matter what and how she feels comfortable in her body is more important than anything.

Both these girlfriends had some serious body issues before hand to. They were initially weirded out and dismissive, but both said the more they thought about it over a week, the hotter the idea became. After they knew I liked chub and I wasn't holding back during sex on focusing on their squishier parts, one day a few weeks in during sex, while things were really hot and rev'd, how hot I thought their fat was which would often escalate. Imo, this is big. I don't recommend bringing this shit up when you're just hanging out and not turned on, or even at the beginning of sex. ESPECIALLY DON'T SUGGEST FEEDING WHILE YOU'RE NOT TURNED ON. I've been with a cute feedee girl that loved the fetish, and feeding while we were flacid was just boring and awkward. Gotta ease into that shit when you're both full throttle and on top of the world. If it goes well and she's getting into dirty talk about her chub, rp a bit and say "I think it'd be really hot if you got a tiny bit bigger for me."

If she has any other fetishes, you can try and tie these into it. One of the GFs was really into bruising and exhibition and went fucking wild at the idea of everyone seeing how fat she was getting from our sex life. If she likes being dominated or something, maybe work in forcing her to get chubbier for you.

Do what feels natural over anything, but there still might be a few leaps of faith when introducing this stuff. But yeah, have fun with it and don't rush it. I'm hella happy for what you have so far, though. She sounds amazing. If you want more details about my history with them getting more into the fetish, check out my old posts. :)

That is a quality post!

to me you're on the right path, enjoy it and i'm sure the time to talk about it openly will come. as for the whole package of documenting the gain, to be honest i think there is a very slims chance of doing it but, you never really know,,, truth is not everyone can have a true gainer at home.