Back

et809

Hello everyone, this is the first part of my next long-term project, called Back. At first it's going to feel like most weight gain stories you've read, but there are a few interesting ideas involving the community in the works. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.  You can also read it here: https://www.deviantart.com/et809/art/Back-Prologue-752168760

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I could remember I had been a very skinny girl. I didn’t avoid food on purpose or anything. I guess my mom just was never that great in the kitchen, or she didn’t go the easy route and stock the house with junk food when I was little. Either way I just didn’t eat that much.

That changed a little when I heard about this blood donation campaign one day in high school. The idea of potentially saving someone’s life got to my teen self. When I learned that I didn’t make the cut because of the minimum weight requirement of 110 pounds I got really bummed out. At the time I was just below the 100 pound mark. It wasn’t that far away, so I decided I was going to gain the weight for that.

That realisation came a little before winter break. Coincidentally my mom had arranged for us to spend our vacation at her brother’s home. I used to get along well with his daughter, cousin Emily, so I was actually excited to meet them again.

Emily had always been on the chubby side. Other than that, we were pretty similar. Same personality and same interests overall. It wasn’t long before I told her about my resolution to gain a little weight. She acted pleasantly surprised about it.

“Hey, that sounds great. I know you’re doing it for a selfless reasons and all, but I always found you so pretty but that you would look even better if you had… you know. Some extra curves!”

We laughed about it but, in retrospect, I think she actually meant it. The rest of winter break she made a point of helping me with my food “reeducation”. Which is to say she taught me how to take pleasure in indulging with food. It was quite fun, since the holidays were coming and everyone else seemed to be on the same mood for enjoying food more than the usual.

Emily had a taste for buttery treats, which she quickly rubbed off on me. It wasn’t unusual for us to wait for dinner with a tray of cookies or other pastry, a glass of milk each, and a small butter dish to spread over whatever we were eating. It sounds a bit excessive, but at the time I thought that was normal for most people and the reason I was such a twig was because I didn’t do that in the first place.

Now, I was never a small eater or anything. I was used to eating normal portions, I just didn’t eat very caloric foods and didn’t graze often. I’m also quite short. So it didn’t take a lot for me to gain the ten pounds I was set to. After all, I went from a stable, moderate diet straight to grazing constantly and then overstuffing at night before bed.

I got to 115 lbs about two thirds into my stay at my uncle’s. I informed Emily that I had reached my goal. Instead of calling it a day, she convinced me to keep going. I can’t recall precisely how. Maybe something about that being just a temporary increase that would still go down once I got back, or something about how I would look even better with a few extra pounds. Call me naive, but I wasn’t savvy about this kind of stuff at the time, and she seemed legitimately well intentioned, so I bought it.
I returned home a full 25 pounds fatter than I had left. Of course, that was far from bad. At 125 I actually started looking way more feminine. I got way more attention from boys, too. I even ended up dating a couple of nicer guys. When that didn’t work out for me, I began to realise I wasn’t that into boys, to be honest with myself.

A few months before I went to college, I decided to come out to my family. And it went pretty well. We were used to the big city lifestyle, so everyone was pretty open minded about these kinds of things.

I ended up going to college fully realized with my high school, home and personal lives. Oh, and without noticing I had reached 140 pounds. In between dating, studying and applying to college, my eating habits never quite got back to their original levels. I didn’t mind it as much, as I still had a very good figure. I didn’t have any idea when I was skinny, but apparently I inherited my dad’s family body type, which meant I had a natural tendency to store fat in the boobs and hips, giving my an accentuated hourglass figure, much to my delight.