little_dragon wants to grow!

Hello everyone,

I'm quite new to the whole gaining thing, in a sense that I've been gaining for about a year on and off and honestly, havent gained that much.🤣

Also, I have never really spoken about it to anyone so I feel very shy about it!

I am quite a tall girl, 1,80m (5'11"ft), gifted with very fast metabolism, therefore my whole life I've never had to think what I am eating, and despite loving sweets and junk food I've always stayed slim. 

But there was a thing that I never liked about myself, is that I am robbed of any curves! 😢 So I've been curious if I shape up a bit if I gain more weight. 

I've started out quite skinny last summer, at about 63-64kg (140lb) and I am now at 71kg (156lb).

I wouldn't call myself chubby yet but these shorts in the picture which used to fit me perfectly a year ago, now are almost impossible to button up and makes my belly look chubby 😅 

afterfocus_1531578789718.jpg

37 minutes ago, Nevans_99 said:

Are you planning on getting any bigger? If so, how big? 😮

My starting goal one year ago was to close my thigh gap, I achieved it last winter.

The next short-term goal is going above 50th percentile between other girls of my age and height, according to this: https://halls.md/body-mass-index/av.htm
So for that I would have to gain another 5kg (11lbs), because Im now merely at 39% 😥😆

• Moderators
1 minute ago, little_dragon said:

The next short-term goal is going above 50th percentile between other girls of my age and height, according to this: https://halls.md/body-mass-index/av.htm
So for that I would have to gain another 5kg (11lbs), because Im now merely at 39% 😥😆

Wow, you're very scientifically approaching the whole thing... :ph34r:

math class GIF

2 hours ago, pepe said:

You're starting to look nice and soft, how are you liking the changes so far?

Thank you ❤️ So far my changes only made me want to gain more! 😀

5 minutes ago, occamslaser said:

Thats awesome, you look great with the extra chub :)

Im in the same spot of having a crazy metabolism and wanting to be chubbier, if you want any tips feel free to dm me.

Thanks! 😋 How much have you gained so far? Tips are always welcome here! 😆

7 minutes ago, little_dragon said:

Thank you ❤️ So far my changes only made me want to gain more! 😀

Thanks! 😋 How much have you gained so far? Tips are always welcome here! 😆

Ive gained and lost a couple times, but the biggest I got was around 180 which was really nice, Im 145 now. Sadly it was just too hard to keep the weight with the way i burn fat and without someone encouraging me.

One of the most useful things for me was adding or increasing the calorie content of food whenever possible. Like asking for heavy cream lates instead of whole or half and half, using butter instead of olive oil, always going for the full fat option, that kind of thing. Once you start paying attention to where you can add extra  you can up your calorie intake by a fair amount without going crazy stuffing yourself.

27 minutes ago, occamslaser said:

Sadly it was just too hard to keep the weight with the way i burn fat

I soo understand you! When i used to overstuff myself, I used to just get this feeling like I'm burning from inside because my body over-drives itself trying to burn out all that extra calories.

Thank you for the advice! As for me eating lots at restaurants works because its tasty, quick and easy, no need to cook, but also quite expensive 😖

Also may I ask if you are a guy or a girl? 😊

Guest fishmish
5 hours ago, little_dragon said:

It's really hard to imagine myself chubby or fat, so I take those digits and set them as goals 🤣

It might sound weird, but to have the psychological will-power to overcome your quick metabolism, you might try roleplaying as a fat girl. Pretend to yourself that you're already fat and that your appetite is voracious. Even if it isn't true, pretend that all you want to do is indulge in the most fattening foods and eat and eat and eat. 🐷

For people with fast metabolism, diligence is key. Just keep at it and eventually your body will submit!

P.S. Your butt and thighs are looking soft! 😉

Repeatedly eating a few more bites when you are full will help you with capacity. Don't overdo it and get sick, it should be enjoyable.

8 hours ago, little_dragon said:

I soo understand you! When i used to overstuff myself, I used to just get this feeling like I'm burning from inside because my body over-drives itself trying to burn out all that extra calories.

Thank you for the advice! As for me eating lots at restaurants works because its tasty, quick and easy, no need to cook, but also quite expensive 😖

Also may I ask if you are a guy or a girl? 😊

Dang thats intense. Yeah eating out is my favorite way to gain, though learning to cook in bulk at home definitely helps with making it more cost efficient. I'm actually kinda non-binary but I present as male.

You have a very nice shape going so far little dragon :)

Can we see some full body pics of you? I'm interested since you mentioned that you're a taller girl, and I really love how you're calculating all of your statistics for your goals that you want to achieve, it makes the progress all that more fun to see haha

Thanks for sharing your story with us :D

8 hours ago, fishmish said:

Pretend to yourself that you're already fat and that your appetite is voracious.

Thnks for the advice <3 I actually try to have this mindset when I'm stuffing a lot. But lately I just have 2 dinners instead of 1 + lots of snacks throughout the day, it seems to be working for now and doesn't require much effort at all 😉

1 hour ago, Luvpears said:

Repeatedly eating a few more bites when you are full

I will try it out, thanks!

20 minutes ago, occamslaser said:

Yeah eating out is my favorite way to gain, though learning to cook in bulk at home definitely helps with making it more cost efficient.

Also you can make the food more fatty than any restaurant makes haha 😀 the main reason I dont cook too often lately is time..

3 hours ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

If you don't mind me asking Little Dragon, how old are you? And can you list the typical things that you're eating in a day and the amount of calories you eat to get bigger?

I am 24. 

I usually have something quick and light for breakfast, like sandwiches, cereal or omelette.

I eat my lunch out with my colleagues, so it depends on where we go. It could be a pizza, a steak, ribs or a burger, sometimes a chicken salad, etc.

For dinner I try to eat a second big meal at home like pork cutlets, honey chicken, or sometimes I just buy a kebab on my way home 😄

In between all of these meals, I sometimes snack on fruits or sweets, especially before sleep because I read the metabolism is slower at that time.

I try to keep my calories above 2500 everyday or about 3000 if possible. I think my maintenance step should be somewhere around 2200.