First Two Morphs, Daisy Ridley and Kate Upton

gutgirllover

Decided to try my hand at morphing, but I wanted to keep the images looking as realistic as possible, so I tried to keep a fairly light touch. 

Daisy Ridley was already looking fairly heavy in the photo I chose, so I mostly focused on thickening up her waist and removing muscle tone. The Kate Upton pic required more alterations, and is probably my favorite of the two. 

201807186718501631828516124.jpg

201807189190664475135263167.jpg

Thanks for sharing your work.  Personally I think Kate Upton is the best of the two, mainly because the subtly is more noticeable overall o we can see the difference between the morph and the original.  The Daisy Ridley piece took a while to figure out where the morphing had been done until you realized her right hand is now freakishly long, which unfortunately ruins the overall effect of everything.

I look forward to seeing what you'll do in the future, but if I can extend one bit of advice is finding better images to work.  Look for those like you had with Kate not those that look like the Daisy piece.  Just my two cents, take it for what it's worth.