Can't View "Ember Rose - Donuts & Milk 2

Dr. Feeder

I bought this video but can't view it. 

1. I've bought other videos on here and never had a problem.

2. I can play the video on line on my PC or Android phone but there is no video...just audio.

3. I can download it but it gives me an error 0x800b0101 and refers me to an xbox support site! Weird because I don't have an xbox?

4. I realize I signed disclaimers that probably absolve you from all blame but I sure doubt I'll buy more videos if we can't fix this.

Thanks!

Hi @Dr. Feeder 

Oh no!!  We never want our customers to have anything less than an amazing experience. let me start by saying of course we will try to help get this situation sorted. Thank you for your patience. With that being said please consider the following 

• Models are running independent businesses here on Curvage and are not employed by Curvage. Curvage acts as the  platform to connect customers with models and as the service in between to facilitate the trade. Thus, we do not upload the files nor do we control which format the model chooses to use. 
  • Due to the aforementioned we usually reccomend asking the particular model for support as a first step. Also if one model isn’t providing good content it doesn’t  necessarily mean that all content on Curvage will be equally unsatisfactory. 
  • Its very difficult to supply a file in a format that will be compatible with all customers hardware. 

However as mentioned earlier we will be glad to help. We do want you feeling confident that your purchase will be supported and that Curvage has excellent customer service. Here is what I’ve discovered 

• Trying to watch the file, it worked for me both on iPhone and a Windows machine
  • The model does have the file format correctly labeled as .mov file type
  • Likely the particular viewing environment being used is not supporting this file format or does not have the needed codec. 

Based on these findings I think the proper solution is to supply the file in a different format. Mp4 is very common and widely considered to be a good choice for compatibility. 

Soultion

• I have uploaded a Mp4 version to the models download and replaced the .mov with the new file. (Already done)  
  • I have recommend to all models that uploads be made in Mp4 format (already done)  

hopefully this sorts out any issues. Feel free to send a PM to the model, any of the mod team or myself should the issues persist. 

THANK YOU 😊 

As an aside I find a great tool for fixing this sort of stuff is called handbrake. 

https://handbrake.fr/

here are the settings I use

AA43D651-FCBE-44E2-9DA6-E33BBFDC957D.jpeg