Subforum for local news anchors?

deepfriedgrits

Seems like these are the only posts in Celebs these days, but I'd hardly classify them as celebrities. I'd rather have less content in Celebs, but of higher quality. 

Also, since peeps seem to be really into news anchors, a dedicated subforum seems like it would be popular. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Quagmire

I feel like some of the news personalities featured get buried in the thread and it's hard to always know who has been posted and what pictures/videos have too in a 10 page thread or more. I have so many people and pictures I could fill the thread with but will only do so in moderation. I have folders saved of pictures on a hard drive so I don't upload the pics of people I post all at once. 

An individual thread in a sub forum would make it much easier for posters to see personalities they want, know who has already been posted and not duplicate pictures/videos already posted. It's hard to stay on top of that with threads after 10 or so pages of posts. Demetria Obilor has her own thread on here in a different area and she warrants her own thread with the amount of content of her's out there.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

I'd like to see a subforum for anchors that would locked similar to the videos section - news anchor aren't quite the level of celebrity as other A-listers, and there's more likelihood of them finding themselves on this site if mentioned by name...

• 3 months later...
Guest Quagmire

This isn't about local news anchors but it's the same concept for the purpose of sub-forums.

For many of the same reasons, a sub-forum for wrestling would be of great help. A wrestling thread is quite a broad subject given how many different promotions are out there. For every promotion will obviously have several different wrestlers who will be featured in the thread we have here. It is hard to tell which wrestlers and their content has already been posted. It gets cluttered for anyone trying to keep track of and not step on other members' toes who have already posted material. Also, anyone wanting to view a particular wrestler has to go through 137 pages at the moment. Perhaps a sports/athletes sub-forum if anyone disagrees and finds wrestling too small to warrant a sub-forum.

Threads this popular could benefit from a sub-forum. I realize a sub-forum can't be created for everything but local news anchors and female wrestlers are two of the most popular ongoing threads that aren't about to stop anytime soon. As lovelymeow555 mentioned, some news anchors don't have the same level of notoriety as A-List celebrities. Much of the same can be said about some of the individuals mentioned in the wrestling thread. There's more of a chance for different people to be discovered with less clutter. The person I mentioned in an earlier post, Demetria Obilor has multiple threads. Really only needed one per person. She is an example of a local news personality who is more known nationwide that some of the people I've listed in my hometown in the news anchors thread.