LUCY VIXEN

lope

• 2 weeks later...

vixenThis bikini from @lovebravissimo is the best strapless bikini I’ve ever tried!!!! It’s the CATALONIA bikini set. True to my size I find. Comes with a little halterneck strap too that I’ve found I don’t need!!! As a huge boob lady I can’t believe I’ve finally found a strapless bikini! I’m a 36GG + XL bottoms

CROATIA_XOOOOOOOO.....

biquini_CAT.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

al fresco...

nbcurves_

Question for you guys? Should we unleash our gals curves to the elements? How would you like to see those curves alfresco and dappled in sunlight? ☀️

Let us know in the comments if you would love to see our curvy beauties poolside in their bikinis and swimsuits (as well as their frilly knickers of course).

We want to bring you the curvy content you want to see! If that means a Nothing But Curves vacation is on the cards to get some sizzling shots and vids we might just have to oblige 😜

AL FRESCO.jpg

Guest crystalchub
13 minutes ago, lope said:

We want to bring you the curvy content you want to see! If that means a Nothing But Curves vacation is on the cards to get some sizzling shots and vids we might just have to oblige 😜

So you work for/with Nothing But Curves?

The photoshoots/videos are repetitive and always shot in the same room, so yeah, some variety would be great. Maybe have two or three models in a single shoot/video. Also, some more models closer to Yazmin Fox's size (or bigger).