She just can't help it (Cherry Greenlaw 2: Electric Boogaloo)

Guest dudeyo1985

Looks to me like the diet is going petfectly fine. Whatever she's doing, she should definitely do more. And keep wearing tight horizontally striped clothing to accentuate it. 👍👍

46 minutes ago, Artresay said:

any questions or requests? 😇

Can you give us some background to your relationship? Has she always been chubby, how was the process of getting her to start gaining for you and is she starting to enjoy it so far?

Usually when really fit & toned girls start to flab up you can still see the hints of their formerly fit self. The hourglass shape, the musculature, things like that.

Not your girl though, she looks completely different. From her frame I would have expected her hips to have taken the brunt of the gain but no her midsection and belly have totally ballooned out! 

I hope she's loving the changes because she looks great. 

What an adorable, sexy belly. The pictures and GIF are great and the story to go with it is a major turn on. Many thanks for posting and telling the story. I am really hoping that she will tell her side of the story. 

Just wondering how much did she weigh before, how much did she gain, over how long, and how tall is she? Please tell. 

Guest dudeyo1985
10 hours ago, Artresay said:

647308094_5e6e89c3-1fde-4087-81c9-c0125d750a43(2).thumb.png.fd303579636cdfc3a0bad96e18e8a230.png  287   177.1 kB   601285666_15a58c94-fd41-4f8a-b242-719538cecf96(2).thumb.png.999947efbcd0463fbf9514a424c3db53.png  292   113.93 kB

She likes the idea of her weight being up to her feeder (me)

Excellent question. Stay awhile and listen... So no, as you can see above, she hasn't always been chubby... She was in great shape, fresh off collegiate athletics, barely a hint of fat to be found.

She stopped going to the gym, and it got pretty noticeable pretty quickly as the first 5 pounds turned into a solid 15. She'd tease me that it was my fault that she couldn't fit into some of her clothes, but she wasn't really complaining when I'd order pizza and let her happily down the bulk of it. And the more I teased her about it, the more it seemed she wanted to eat. And the more she ate, the more she'd tease me about it.

Turns out she really enjoys being fed.                                  

Here's what a little too much greed and feed done to that athletic body:

On 8/6/2018 at 9:36 PM, Artresay said:

summer diet hasn't been working out so well. Or has it?

20180806_205047.jpg  2,499   120.54 kB

I can only think of one thing to say about how this incredible story is unfolding... 

tumblr_lseeoetYtE1qbw3a4o1_250.gif

Thanks for sharing your story, such a cute and natural progression to your relationship, it sounds to me like you've managed to uncover her natural feedee tendencies!

She's a real cutie bud, I'm such a sucker for a soft belly with a little piercing, I'm definitely looking forward to hearing her side of things!

great story and start. my ex started out this way. married her at 105 and she started slowly gaining. she went from always covering her gut to laughing when her fat bulged over her seat belt and bounced in the car while she was driving. she had so much fun with it it's what got me into it. but she started to get worried about diabetes when she got close to 200 and decided to lose some. we're still friends and i see her once in a while - she's probably around 160-170. still pretty chubby, and pretty happy with her size overall. best of luck to you both!