Misty cosplayer's gain, who's this beauty ?

glouglou30

Question

3 answers to this question

I swear I've seen her on a forum here before, i think it was even for her. can't remember what forum specifically, but if you search 'cosplayer' you may find it, if it wasn't deleted **EDIT i just noticed someone already said her account name. Also here's a thing i noticed, this is a post from yesterday: c240bfa2-9e31-452a-8704-861ccd3568b5.thumb.png.f56ad7eca6ee69c0a537c9f323cd023a.png   and this is a post from today, from her account she uses for her cat: 626b91c6-38cf-4d5c-8fa2-606146c232b8.thumb.png.a58e36dbbd2c2816e1ca006aef8730d6.png                                                                                         thicker looking arms and looking wider in general, now I'm not sure if its her as i feel there's not much reason for it not to be but it could be someone else, but if it is her then maybe she's photo-shopping herself thinner on her main? or its all perspective, but then she does pretty frequently use tags like "hashtag thicc" "hashtag curvy " and "hashtag chubby" so maybe she actually wants to be thicker, but this is all thinking out-loud, so who knows.