Do you know any gym girls that got fat?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Girl I see in my office was very obese, around 250. Typical fat natural redhead, pasty pale skin, covered in freckles. She got down to around 110-20'ish lbs in 9 months - rail skinny, ultra-tanned (probably from the free gym tanning beds) masking her freckles. Makeup game was on perfect point. Started wearing revealing clothing. It was so fast that I was wondering if it was equally tied to purging/eating disorder/drugs than it was the gym.

Either way, almost overnight (over 4 months) she was even larger at 275-300lbs. Pale skin and the freckle storm returned, carrying around her bags of fast food. Was the 2nd fastest, craziest loss and yo-yo-gain I've personally ever seen (largest being my roommate from college). I always wonder if anyone from her gym got to see her weight gain after she caved on the diet. Frankly, they probably wouldn't even recognize her. You now won't find her without a cigarette in one hand and some type of fast food in the other.

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2018 at 9:39 AM, BindsThatTie said:

Girl I see in my office was very obese, around 250. Typical fat natural redhead, pasty pale skin, covered in freckles. She got down to around 110-20'ish lbs in 9 months - rail skinny, ultra-tanned (probably from the free gym tanning beds) masking her freckles. Makeup game was on perfect point. Started wearing revealing clothing. It was so fast that I was wondering if it was equally tied to purging/eating disorder/drugs than it was the gym.

Either way, almost overnight (over 4 months) she was even larger at 275-300lbs. Pale skin and the freckle storm returned, carrying around her bags of fast food. Was the 2nd fastest, craziest loss and yo-yo-gain I've personally ever seen (largest being my roommate from college). I always wonder if anyone from her gym got to see her weight gain after she caved on the diet. Frankly, they probably wouldn't even recognize her. You now won't find her without a cigarette in one hand and some type of fast food in the other.

Those pictures would be fucking hot to see.

• 3 weeks later...