Hi! I'm Nicole, wanna' see me gain? :)

Welcome to Curvage! You are absolutely stunning! I'm really looking forward to seeing your progress. Thank you for sharing your journey with us!

Sounds like your boyfriend is supportive of your gain - that's great to hear! Was your recent weight gain intentional?

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, Gusto said:

Welcome to Curvage! You are absolutely stunning! I'm really looking forward to seeing your progress. Thank you for sharing your journey with us!

Sounds like your boyfriend is supportive of your gain - that's great to hear! Was your recent weight gain intentional?

Thank you!! It's my first time gaining by choice, I've never really cared about my weight before, until back in May I noticed that my belly was getting a bit chubby and loved the feeling of it, since then I've been trying to gain some more. The fact that my boyfriend fantasizes with me being fat helped encourage me as well. 😋

9 minutes ago, tazino24 said:

Welcome! You are very beautiful and the extra weight will only add to it! Do you have a goal weight? 

Thanks, everyone here is so lovely!! 😍 I'm not sure about a goal weight yet, but as long as I enjoy eating, I'll keep gaining.

14 minutes ago, Nicole Passat said:

Thank you!! It's my first time gaining by choice, I've never really cared about my weight before, until back in May I noticed that my belly was getting a bit chubby and loved the feeling of it, since then I've been trying to gain some more. The fact that my boyfriend fantasizes with me being fat helped encourage me as well. 😋

Thanks, everyone here is so lovely!! 😍 I'm not sure about a goal weight yet, but as long as I enjoy eating, I'll keep gaining.

It's great that you found someone to share the experience with! The beginning stages of growth are really special. I hope you enjoy every moment and each new discovery as you explore this fetish together=)

16 hours ago, Nicole Passat said:

Hello :) I'm 20 and new to Curvage, my boyfriend got me confident enough to start sharing my progress so here I am, a little bit chubby already since I've gained around 12lbs in the last couple months but I want to keep growing!! So... what do you think about me? Am I looking good?

You are looking real cute and soft, thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing more of you :D