Carina Møller-Mikkelsen - female bodybuilder becomes a curvy model

zachi

Guest Ohiogainers88
6 minutes ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

33830436_1583598935083034_7183825916345188352_n.jpg

In what universe would anybody want to look like/at the left side of that picture?  😯

Everyone has their passion

Guest Ohiogainers88
2 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

That was my point...some "passions" are beyond my comprehension. 

I sure am known around these parts for shooting down boners with reality-checks about what morbid obesity can do, but I'm not too certain as to whether the 'before' pic is the healthier physique.

Bodybuilding isn’t the healthiest. It’s all about creating the best physique possible and presenting it the best. I love it!

Guest anoncat
14 hours ago, Cottonsox said:

A downfall from looking like a walking horse phallus

I'm not even into bb chicks but if you find right attractive please get some standards. 

On 8/12/2018 at 5:07 AM, lovecurvefat said:

from a female man, to a female woman.

beaver GIF

beaver GIF

#hellofromtheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinside.... #dont 

15 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

33830436_1583598935083034_7183825916345188352_n.jpg

In what universe would anybody want to look like/at the left side of that picture?  😯

anabolic steroids work GIF

15 hours ago, joexmiller88 said:

Everyone has their passion

disability steroids GIF

13 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

I sure am known around these parts for shooting down boners with reality-checks about what morbid obesity can do, but I'm not too certain as to whether the 'before' pic is the healthier physique.

11 hours ago, joexmiller88 said:

Bodybuilding isn’t the healthiest. It’s all about creating the best physique possible and presenting it the best. I love it!

For us, this is an example about someone building the best physique possible:
roid rage diet GIF

On 8/13/2018 at 1:33 PM, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Emotionally, no. Physiologically, absolutely. Keep in mind those before pictures are very temporary; nobody can maintain that kind of leanness.

But people can and do stay morbidly obese for extended periods of time. I'm not a fan either but the health thing isn't really debatable

1 minute ago, hdot6 said:

Emotionally, no. Physiologically, absolutely. Keep in mind those before pictures are very temporary; nobody can maintain that kind of leanness.

But people can and do stay morbidly obese for extended periods of time. I'm not a fan either but the health thing isn't really debatable

Well, if it's for a competition or some other sort of contest...yes.  But some people do whatever it takes to remain in that type of shape -  or as close to it as possible.  Such a low BMI and the diet routines and training activities required to hit such "perfect" shape are indeed arguably less healthy than being a few pounds overweight(i.e. her after)...the "morbidly obese" descriptor thrown out there was me alluding to other discussions having arisen on such a broader topic, where I had offered my input.

Guest Ohiogainers88
8 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Well, if it's for a competition or some other sort of contest...yes.  But some people do whatever it takes to remain in that type of shape -  or as close to it as possible.  Such a low BMI and the diet routines and training activities required to hit such "perfect" shape are indeed arguably less healthy than being a few pounds overweight(i.e. her after)...the "morbidly obese" descriptor thrown out there was me alluding to other discussions having arisen on such a broader topic, where I had offered my input.

No they don’t. Any competitor doesn’t try to stay at 4% bf year round.