Petition to give Howardonaldson and Maltesefalcton their own subforum

Guest rimkaza

Guest rimkaza
1 hour ago, Howarddonaldson3 said:

I only post once in a blue moon. Sorry for the consecutive posts. I've got a ways to go until I'm @manliojavier. (Both in quality and quantity of posts)

(Seriously I'll chill for a bit)

Nah man. If you want to become like Manlio, you make one thread. That one thread will manifest into something great some day. 

Even though, this petition seems absurd,  it's true that the posts from Maltesefalcon and Howardonaldson are like a different category. Most post here are dedicated to an especific person (celebrity, model) but not to a specific body type, or clothing, or attitude or whatever. Maybe we can have a specific subforum for that category.

Guest rimkaza
18 minutes ago, das Hirschlein said:

Even though, this petition seems absurd,  it's true that the posts from Maltesefalcon and Howardonaldson are like a different category. Most post here are dedicated to an especific person (celebrity, model) but not to a specific body type, or clothing, or attitude or whatever. Maybe we can have a specific subforum for that category.

Thank you! You understand my pleas! It's either that or...just create one thread.

If I could weigh in on this so to speak....

As you may be aware I've been a frequent contributor to the story forum. I was a member of the old forum and  have been a member of this one since the beginning. If memory serves it took me 8 years to get 700 likes on this forum for my writing.

It took me 3 weeks to get 300 more for my pics.

I'm not doing it for the likes, but the feedback is obviously skewed in favour of photos vs prose.

So why not cater to the demand? And once again the caveat-no likey no lookey.  😎

7 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

took me 8 years to get 700 likes on this forum for my writing.

To be fair, this kind of like sistem's been around only since curvage upgraded. So what, 2 years? 

But anyway, yeah, continue posting at will. I'd probably do it all in a single thread, but it's ok.