NEED ADVICE: I want my GF to keep gaining weight

Guest Kika0119

Guest Kika0119

Ok so I’ve made a post about my GF before but I need some advice. So my GF is 5’2”, she weighed around 125 lbs when we first started dating, now a year and 9 months later, she weighs 170. She gained all of this weight just from us eating out all the time and she loves food. Over time as she gained weight, she would make comments about how fat she is and how much she doesn’t like it and that she needs to get back into shape, and i would tell her how amazing she looks and how this is the best she has ever looked. She knows I like thick girls. But as much as she likes how big her ass and thighs have gotten, she cannot stand her belly and arms. Recently she’s been eating out and eating sweets like crazy, which has caused her belly, as well as the rest of her body, to get bigger. But she pays attention to her belly the most. So of course she’s bringing up watching what she eats and going to the gym again. She sounds a little more determined this time. Part of me thinks it’s all talk because for example, the other day at the mall she saw Cinnabon, said “this is why I’m fat”, then told me to go get her one. Or today we went out to eat at this sub place and she asked for 3 cookies when she was just talking about eating healthier earlier that day. BUT then the other part of me is afraid that she’s serious and actually determined this time because this is the biggest she has ever been, and this is the most vocal she’s been about it. 

So my question is, how should I approach this? I don’t want to tell her that I want her to gain weight. But I do tell her all the time that I love the way she looks, even though she says she only really cares about her opinion of herself when it comes to her looks. What are things I should say to her? Or shouldn’t say? Or things I can do? 

Thanks 

Content yourself to reassure her about her appareance. Let her build up back her self-confidence and then, she might have a better balance within her body self-image. Don't put in risk your couple relationship by letting insinuate that you want to see her getting fat just because it made you turn on, otherwise in most case it will poison, nay break up your couple.

Most women have been indoctrined since the cradle about thinness been the quintessential ideal for (especially feminine) beauty, then fatness being the opposite. I don't think you have any belittling regard to your girlfriend, but there have most chances she will deciper you hurrying her to fatten up like a deviance and freaking out about the breadth of your sexuality.

Make her feel happy. Don't press her. Eventually either she will continue to creep on pounds or lose weight nay both. When the moment will come, talk to her about your fatphilia but not now.

Guest Kika0119
6 hours ago, John Smith said:

Content yourself to reassure her about her appareance. Let her build up back her self-confidence and then, she might have a better balance within her body self-image. Don't put in risk your couple relationship by letting insinuate that you want to see her getting fat just because it made you turn on, otherwise in most case it will poison, nay break up your couple.

Most women have been indoctrined since the cradle about thinness been the quintessential ideal for (especially feminine) beauty, then fatness being the opposite. I don't think you have any belittling regard to your girlfriend, but there have most chances she will deciper you hurrying her to fatten up like a deviance and freaking out about the breadth of your sexuality.

Make her feel happy. Don't press her. Eventually either she will continue to creep on pounds or lose weight nay both. When the moment will come, talk to her about your fatphilia but not now.

Thank you for the reply. I agree I don’t want to press her on this and as much as I like seeing her thicker, I would never want to do something that would jeopardize our relationship because it wasn’t her body that made me fall in love with her in the first place. There are so many other qualities that she has that made me fall in love with her. 

So I will do just that, continue to make her happy, tell her how much I love her, and just sit back and see what she decides to do. 

17 hours ago, abe2747` said:

Thank you for the reply. I agree I don’t want to press her on this and as much as I like seeing her thicker, I would never want to do something that would jeopardize our relationship because it wasn’t her body that made me fall in love with her in the first place. There are so many other qualities that she has that made me fall in love with her. 

So I will do just that, continue to make her happy, tell her how much I love her, and just sit back and see what she decides to do. 

A wise decision.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea one other thing is I have learned in the last bunch of years with my wife is don’t push it.  I was always eager for to always continue to gain weight although I learned not to discuss it with her.  Two things that really helped just keep plenty of food stocked and her favorite ice creams and treats.  Also take her out to eat and order more food appetizers etc. and you eat a lot of it as well.  Keep in mind that you may pack on some lbs. as well but that seemed to be the exact thing that my wife needed to keep her to continue gaining.  The more I ate she would eat.....her appetite would increase that even when she wasn’t with me I would find ice cream wrappers in her car or stop off at at a drive thru throughout the day before our meals. Also I did pack on the lbs. but not only did that seem to make her feel more comfortable that she was getting back to her fattest ever....she seemed to like it that I now had a bigger belly along with her.  This is sure to make an eating ma gone out of your woman.  The funny thing was when we were originally dating I was muscular cut up with a six pack and I thought that is what she liked but y are after she delivered as more sexed up with me when I had the biggest gut I had  bet had.   It to mention she had an eating partner all the time.  All her negative talk about her being fat was out the door and I couldn’t believe she just kept eating and gaining happy as can be.

that is a long and difficult journey you are in, you must be super patient and lovable but considering the initial weight gain, the love for food and how difficult it usually is for woman to lose weight permanently i think you are on the right path towards a very happy future if you stay confident and patient about it. that gain is marvelous, enjoy it, and let her fail in a new diet every year for a few months

Guest Kika0119
On 8/24/2018 at 8:36 PM, extra_m13 said:

that is a long and difficult journey you are in, you must be super patient and lovable but considering the initial weight gain, the love for food and how difficult it usually is for woman to lose weight permanently i think you are on the right path towards a very happy future if you stay confident and patient about it. that gain is marvelous, enjoy it, and let her fail in a new diet every year for a few months

Yeah one of the reasons why I think she will at least stay at her current size, if not gain more, is because one, you said it, women have a harder time losing weight. Two, she struggles to commit to regimens or diets. She keeps saying she needs to get fit again, but she thinks just bc it was easy for her to stay fit at 125, it will be easy to lose weight now. So she’ll try working out but then get out of breath real quick and cut her workout short and then she won’t workout again for months. She’s become so lazy. Then as for dieting, she’ll say she needs to eat better to lose her belly, that she’s determined now, no excuses, but she said that just the other day. But yesterday she ate a burger and then snacked on junk food, and then today she ate out and then said she wanted ice cream. She complains about her belly all the time but she just loves food too much and can’t control herself. That’s why I think if she doesn’t continue to pack on the pounds, she’s going to at least stay the same weight. 

Guest Kika0119

Also her new college program starts tomorrow. So she's gonna be crazy busy with that and not going to have time or the energy to keep up with a good gym and diet plan. So if she had no food control when she had more free time, I can only imagine she's gong to be eating whatever she wants while in school, especially while being stressed with studying.