What do you enjoy most about girls gaining weight?

Guest JennaP

Guest JennaP

Hey, still relatively new to this forum and feederism, enjoying my girlfriend’s gain. I’m meeting some new people which is cool, so I figured I’d make a post to get everyone’s opinion.

What’s your favorite part of a girl getting fat? Physical features, activities, eating, stuffing, force feeding, anything! Is there some small thing that you’ve seen one do or happen that really turns you on for some reason? Mine is a little counterproductive, but I really find it attractive when an overweight to mildly obese woman is in tight clothes and jogging on a treadmill. Something about the sweaty body, and out of breath running gets me. I also love watching videos of overweight women and their doctor’s reaction, just haven’t found too many.

anyway, would love to hear what you’re into! Might give me ideas for new pictures, and hopefully, some videos to post of my girlfriend. 

Guest fatrolls

I love seeing girls stuff themselves and watch their weight go up. Boobs, ass grow and a rounder face. Thighs get thicker, flabby arms. I love fat rolls and love handles. Basically seeing their entire body composition expand.

so many things to write about. i enjoy it all, from beginning to end. even the rants... but let's tell the story in the proper order. for a girl to gain there has to be some change in her habits. most of the time you will not run into a gainer in full motion. i love to a girl, any weight... to get its hands over an extra slice of pizza, to clean their plate knowing that it was more than needed or even wanted initially, to go for that extra mile to make room for dessert, that is just so sexy. see them enjoy it and indulge. when that happens often enough then the real joy comes in. if you are lucky, those dinners will make her devoid more time to you and less time to exercise as work time cannot be reduced... and that is when things turn for good. first some softness comes in, for lack of exercise. no immediate gain but it will come...

some softness kicks in, some revealing clothes get tighter and depending on her body type youll find either more boobs, or legs, or hips, or arms, the weight will be evident somehow after the first 10 pounds and that extra softness, you will feel it and enjoy it like the best drug life has to offer

I can't say it's the most enjoyable thing, but I like the fact that given how the scenario played out, I can even look at her "before" with pleasure,- unless she was horridly underweight.

Meanwhile, I get the impression that non-FAs hate fat chicks so much that they still hate the fact that their currently thin girlfriend was once fat. Maybe, that's not the case all of the time but from what I read on other sites, the dudes on Bodybuilding.com and similar places aren't doing much other than retroactive bodyshaming along the lines of:

"OMG, how could you even let yourself get that way?!", "Dear Lord.", "Girl, you better not get anywhere close to that ever again" and the epiphanic "Holy shit. What if that IS genetic?!"

Guest Vladimir Putin

I love the irrational, highly emotional relation women have with food, and how, given the right circumstances, they give in and the dam breaks, and how embarrassingly visible the effects of that self-indulgence are.

Guest Luvemthick

The general gluttony is sexy. Just that "idgaf" type of attitude of wearing too small clothes, eating everything in sight and maybe even a loud burp too really emphasize how fat she's getting. 

• 2 months later...

A number of factors ties into this sort of thing, and each person experiences some mix of them. As for me, I spent hours pondering what made my sexual desires so different from others. Weight gain's not my only kink (are tattoos a kink?), but here's what turns me on:

- Ass, thighs, tits, and whatnot are absolutely glorious. Almost any average dude would say bigger such things is better; FA's fully embrace this concept. Bigger truly is better.

- That said, one of the sexiest things about weight gain is the process. The challenge of convincing a small girl to get fatter, to coax her, comfort her, and whatnot. The scene of watching her grow out of clothes, very slowly, like a striptease, almost. The whole concept feels so forbidden and and makes the whole process that much more exciting.

- As to clothes, seeing a girl struggle with jeans, popping a button, or flowing over bra cups just feels so incredible. It's like going to a fancy restaurant and ordering a burger that can't even fit in your mouth -- that's how you know you got a good deal. All you could've hoped for, plus some extra.

- Curves are soft and smooth. They're fun to play around with, especially if a girl never realized she could enjoy such a thing.

- Don't forget twerking. Bony asses can't do that.

On a side note, I wonder how a girl would explain the pleasure from all this?