BBW admiration entering the mainstream

Randall_1786

I have noticed a trend over the past several months and wanted to see what the people here thought of it.

The web model / body positivity scene on social media has exploded as of late and I have to say I personally have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, the ammount of premium BBW content available is abundant. While on the other, I cant help but feeling that the scene/fetish/lifestyle is slipping away and becoming increasingly "normalized."

Just look at webmodels like Latecia Thomas, Moloweez, Tabria Majors, and Randalynn- they have thousands of followers and are as popular as ever. Things considered to be on the fringe 15 years ago are now seemingly mainstream. I personally have veiwed the effects out in the real world too, seeing numerous attractive larger ladies not wanting for dance partners at the club.

Is this a good thing? I think its fantasic that some of the stigmas attached to larger women are falling by the wayside. However I also feel like competition out on the dating market is stiffer than ever, and that a small part of "me," something personal, is no longer my own. I know that last bit may sound a bit selfish, but im just throwing it all out there.

Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone else like to comment? Am I totally wrong? I'm curious to see what others think!

You know, it's like being a vegan and feeling bad because people stop eating meat and there will be no chicken death camps to protest in front of ;)

Now, don't take the above as a jab, I know what you mean and I understand the feeling. But don't let it linger, it is a good change and it will definitely make any potential fattie you'll be dating in the future a tiny bit happier. Also, this probably means more fat chicks in minis and crop tops ;).