Lying in bed hugging your fat girl

rested

Just been doing this today after working away. So good to feel those rolls again.  It amazes me how far her fat spreads out .... and how my arm over her waist is supported horizontally on her fat belly where as 2 years ago it would've wrapped around her toned waist. And losing my hand in warm soft rolls and under her breasts.  I love my 200lb girl. 

Love this...

My last GF was 306 pounds and I loved when she would get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I would hear her heavy steps coming back toward the bed, making the dishes in the cupboard rattle sometimes. I'd scooch way over into a corner to make room for her, then she would get in the bed and I would feel the springs sag with her great weight. She would face away from me and I would reach out with my arm and run my hands over her swollen body, her rolls and folds, and just bliss out and go back to sleep. I didn't have the experience of watching her grow - she gained the weight in college and afterward - but, man...there is nothing like a big girl in your bed, when you have the shittiest day in the world, at least you've got her pillow-body, and things ain't so bad after all. 

Congrats, man. 

On September 19, 2018 at 7:10 PM, docroxxo said:

One of my absolute favorite things to do is spoon my gf and feel how much she's fattened up by measuring how far out I have to extend my arm to get around her. 

^ So this. I can remember when I could practically wrap my hands around my wife's waist and now I can barely get my arm around her when laying in bed. I also love to feel how her belly changes. Went from a beer belly tummy to then developing two rolls/fupa overhang, but now it's back to one giant bloated hanging beer belly again after her summer gain. Can't wait until it develops into soft rolls again as the fat piles on.