Top 3 Curvage.org Flame-Outs? Share Yours.

Monty Hall

It's great when you see outstanding models make a splash and then gain momentum.  Some have staying power, like @Goddess shar. Others, however, seem to flame-out just when we all thought they were on the cusp of greatness. Trying to account for the recency of the flame-out, here are my top 3 at the moment.   It's difficult, because recent flame-outs seem more impactful than distant ones.  But, here's a shot:

3 - @dreamgainer - Gains were picking up.  Then...gone.

2 - @EmberRose - Just awesome.  Anyone on Curvage probably was loving the gains and personable videos.  Then...gone?

1 - ?

All are worth remembering.  Who do you miss most?

• 3 weeks later...

I am moving this out from the Abyss.

I think this is a great thread idea, and actually I was thinking of making a thread similar to this myself.

RULES: Let's keep it about Curvage models/posters that way it doesn't need to live in the abyss.

Ok, flame out sounds a bit morbid to me. I will choose to just think of this as Curvage members or Curvage models we miss. Also picking a top 3 seems difficult, I might just post here when I think of someone I miss. I think @EmberRose was a great pick! Good news about @dreamgainer returning though :D:D

What about @Imogenieze

Or @ostepop AKA Otoni or @reiinapop ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 11:36 PM, fattyfattym said:

Number one has to be the chubby Asian girl who just today whipped her boyfriend into deleting their thread. 50+ page thread. Over a year into gaining and her boyfriend posting pics and she finally creates a profile and posts a pic of herself. Immediately starts bitching that no one has responded in half an hour! (Oh no! I need immediate attention this second!)

Someone else calls her out for acting like a bitch and now they're gone.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

That's not funny. Who the hell let call somebody else a bitch?? 

Yeah, cutiebelly66 and the gf pics will be missed. However, she was very demanding of immediate attention, especially for someone new to the site and how it works. She could have had quite the following, but burned up on entry.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:36 PM, fattyfattym said:

Number one has to be the chubby Asian girl who just today whipped her boyfriend into deleting their thread. 50+ page thread. Over a year into gaining and her boyfriend posting pics and she finally creates a profile and posts a pic of herself. Immediately starts bitching that no one has responded in half an hour! (Oh no! I need immediate attention this second!)

Someone else calls her out for acting like a bitch and now they're gone.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Wait, was this cutebelly99?

On 10/21/2018 at 6:47 PM, OscarWinner said:

Plumping Penny. I think she pre-dates Curvage, but she could make waves here. 

Ah the good ole Myspace days. Her and Danielle were my dreams back then. I doubt plumping penny ever went much beyond her base weight though.

1 hour ago, dudethatswaffle said:

Ah the good ole Myspace days. Her and Danielle were my dreams back then. I doubt plumping penny ever went much beyond her base weight though.

Yeah, but at least I got one of my favorites back...

On 10/21/2018 at 8:47 PM, OscarWinner said:

Pink Sugar/Tori. Such a great belly. She had a kid, so I understand.

She's on YT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I can't believe this thread hasn't been updated since last February, but I was just going through some of the top old threads, but this thread came to mind when some classic girls came up that I had almost forgotten about:

Top 3 Low-Key flameouts:

1. Pretty Young Gainer / QueenB - she was amazing and then all of the sudden gone. Never got to see her full potential.

2. Jessy Jiggles - some drama involved, but she was one of those that captivated the entire site when she was there.

3. Curvybynature - similar to PYG

Honorable Mentions:

-Jessicuh should obviously be on that list. She was like THE generational feedee at the turn of the decade. But at least we probably saw her full potential.

-Natty the Fatty was a favorite of mine. Maybe could have gained more, but was probably maxed out.

-Plumpers Paradise: what happened? She was gaining like a freight train.

Others who are intermittently active or just on other sites:

-JennaP - thanks whoever for ruining that

-Bigbellycutie919 - reached an insane 300lbs, but has since lost like 50-60lbs

-Babyycakess - was gone for a looong time, came back bigger than ever, but not very active at the moment

-Persian GF - I know she wasn't the one posting, but what I wouldn't give to see an update from her BF if they're still together.