Goal weight increasing?

Guest JennaP

When I first met my girlfriend, she was a slim fit 125 pounds at 5’6”. Increasing portions and my constant spoiling her with candy and treats led her to blow up to 190 pounds over a year and 2 months. When I confessed my preference, she’s purposely gained around 15 pounds and working her way to a goal weight of 210. She is incredibly attractive, I am in love with her swelling breasts and huge belly, but now that she’s so close to her goal I feel myself pining for just a little more. I’m so in love with her growing body, and the thrill of the gain. She’s put on 80 pounds now and I certainly love it, I just want a little more. Is that wrong? She’s been lectured by doctors, family and friends but she doesn’t seem to mind. I spoil her with clothes and gifts, and food, and she said as long as she has new clothes that fit she doesn’t mind the weight. Any advice to keep her gaining? Lots of liquid calories now helping her along, I just want her to feel comfortable with her increasing weight. 

It sounds like you are doing everything right! Surrounding her with her favorite foods and having new, loose fitting clothes to grow into is key for continued growth. It can be just as enjoyable when a gain happens naturally as a result of an increased appetite, without even trying=) Sometimes maintaining for a while can be a good thing as it not only allows the body to adjust to the higher weight but also gives the gainer time to adjust mentally & emotionally. Dealing with family/friends reactions can be a major hurdle for many feedees. If someone suddenly looks a lot fatter, people are going to talk and probably express concern Sometimes it helps to role play how she'll respond when this happens.

Guest PigInProgress

She’s in a Pavlovian response type situation where her gaining makes you happy which subsequently makes her happy and in some way is tabooed from her mom’s body shaming growing up. She resents her mother’s criticism because she always felt alienated by her mother’s comments and feels empowered because she found someone who lusts a curvy more fuller body. Thus, gaining is empowering to her because it proves her mother wrong and justifies her resentment. However, she’s going to  reach a point where she gains so much that it interferes with her current way of life and she’ll then have to choose between being fat af and having a normal life. Make sure she doesn’t reach that point by supporting her and making sure She’s happy with her body and herself, because ultimately that’s really what the goal of body acceptance is. It’s not about being 500lbs or being 80lbs, it’s about accepting yourself for who you are and not about the superficial comments that other people make.

5 hours ago, PigInProgress said:

She’s in a Pavlovian response type situation where her gaining makes you happy which subsequently makes her happy and in some way is tabooed from her mom’s body shaming growing up. She resents her mother’s criticism because she always felt alienated by her mother’s comments and feels empowered because she found someone who lusts a curvy more fuller body. Thus, gaining is empowering to her because it proves her mother wrong and justifies her resentment. However, she’s going to  reach a point where she gains so much that it interferes with her current way of life and she’ll then have to choose between being fat af and having a normal life. Make sure she doesn’t reach that point by supporting her and making sure She’s happy with her body and herself, because ultimately that’s really what the goal of body acceptance is. It’s not about being 500lbs or being 80lbs, it’s about accepting yourself for who you are and not about the superficial comments that other people make.

you roll pretty deep michelle obama GIF by Obama

I'd say, come back when she's 210 lbs and she is leveling off her eating :D I don't think that is going to happen.

Just keep doing what you're doing. Treat her like a queen, enabler her overeating.

And -- hold out rewards or ask for a gift :) Mine was stuck just under 200 lbs because that was just that mental barrier of "I don't want to be over 200 lbs". So for a holiday I asked her if, as a gift, she could weigh at least 200 lbs. She's never dipped under it again.

4 hours ago, allgrownup said:

I'd say, come back when she's 210 lbs and she is leveling off her eating :D I don't think that is going to happen.

Just keep doing what you're doing. Treat her like a queen, enabler her overeating.

And -- hold out rewards or ask for a gift :) Mine was stuck just under 200 lbs because that was just that mental barrier of "I don't want to be over 200 lbs". So for a holiday I asked her if, as a gift, she could weigh at least 200 lbs. She's never dipped under it again.

One can get clobbered for this in some forums, but to me there is nothing more romantic than a woman who deliberately overeats and gets fat just for you. For such a woman, there isn't much i wouldn't do. I remember one time I woke up in the middle of the night and the bed was empty and no one was in the bathroom. Went out to the kitchen and there she was, in a chair in front of the fridge, going after the lasagna I'd just put away a few hours before. just shoving gobs of it in her mouth. She came back to bed and her stomach was tight as a drum from all the food, then to sleep so all the calories turned to fat. Watching her blow up in front of you over the days and weeks, thinking it's your imagination that she's getting so heavy, then she tells you she's gained 11 pounds and you can barely control yourself. :)

• 2 weeks later...