explain it to me like I'm simple, why do you like me fat?

Violet Beauregarde

• Curvage Model
On 9/28/2018 at 10:55 PM, Thecrusade said:

I’ve also been thinking on this topic, for several years. This is going to be rambling....The two key questions: why am I into big girls (and why have I ALWAYS been into big girls)? And why am I into feeding? 

Second question first: feeding leads to more fat. If you like fat, that’s a big plus. I’m 100% not into humiliation. (The web model Passion is one of my favorites, and I bought one of her videos talking about life as a fat person. About 3/4 through she almost started crying. Not only did I lose urge, it sent me into about a week long funk. It’s really depressing to think of the models being unhappy.) What I’m into is the act of pleasing. When I know a girl really likes to eat, I know for a fact that I can please her. It makes me a better partner because I’m not in my head wondering, “am I pleasing her? Am I enough?” When a woman let’s you feed her in a non-sexual but rather lifestyle way, it’s about the biggest leap of faith/grand gesture they can show. Because if things end and they are still fat, they know that their prospects might be lessened. It’s not nearly as bad as when I started dating, a few decades ago, but it’s still not the easiest thing in the world.

On the feeding side, I’m into outgrown clothes and weigh-ins. But with the women I’ve dated, those moments are highly vulnerable. When my ex used to tell me her weight, she was needing validation that I could give. (Weight wasn’t the problem in our relationship, for the most part...another story anyway). When a woman outgrows something it can be either validated or rejected. Outgrown episodes were generally some of our most affirming times. 

All that being said, I never wanted it to be my choice. I didn’t want to be dictating it. Typically the weight just started, was received with validation, and then would ratchet up. The mother of my children was 200ish to begin with but got close to 300 pretty quickly. My favorite feeding moments would be when we were laying in bed on a Saturday morning and she’d say, “Donuts? Pleeeaaassee?” And I could do that for her! It was a guaranteed success every time! How many of those do we get as people in relationships? 

But I didn’t want to trick, do secret stuff, or anything like that. I wanted it to be about trust, sharing, satisfying. I wanted to see a smile. Maybe that’s delusional, but that’s how I felt.

So now the first question, why do I like fat women? Well, I always have for one. There were no overweight women in my family (at that time, 70s/80s; not anymore!). But I remember even as a five-year old just wanting to have physical contact with my dad’s boss’s wife. She was beautiful, but she was also big. My childhood memory probably isn’t reliable, but my memory thinks of her about like Delta Burke at her absolute fattest. She had a huge chest, but she also had a belly. We’d go over to her house and I would always find a way to sit in her lap. I remember thinking I wanted to make myself her favorite, so unlike my siblings, I’d always bring her something, often candy. 

As I got older, that feeling never went away. The first girl I had a crush on in 8th grade, Betsy. She was from India and in 8th grade she was about 5’1” and definitely over 200 pounds. I was about 5’0” and 87 pounds. But that difference turned me on so much. As a kid I didn’t know why. Years of therapy as an adult helped me figure it out. But that’s a bit of a spoiler.

Anyway, I pine for this girl for months. At the 8th grade dance I finally work up the courage to ask her to dance. She says yes. And for five minutes, I’m euphoric. She’s got her arms on my shoulders, my hands around her waist, and it’s so soft and squishy. Her belly is big and pressed into mine and I’m trying to find away so that we don’t make contact below the waist because I’d be mortified with embarssment. I wanted to move my hands lower, or higher, but I don’t because I’m thinking she’s only doing this for pity. But she can’t hide the belly, pushing into me... 

Song ends, we stop dancing, she smiles but I’m 13 and angsty, so I do nothing. She walks away and instantly my friends start razzing me to no end. It’s hardcore teasing. And that led me to 10 years of FA-closet life, and depression. The depression wasn’t all about that, but it was at least 20%. It’s hard to live with yourself when you are denying something so fundamental to your existence as sexual interest. 

So I’ve always liked fat women, but this episode provided me another insight as an adult. Which is that I hated my body. I perceived myself as weak and unmanly. I didn’t stand up for myself when teased, or this girl who I had a huge crush on. (And she was really a delightful girl, beautiful smile, beautiful skin, very loving and warm personally). 

I loved sports, was obsessed with them, but I didn’t grow in time. I really wasn’t that “unmanly,” I was just 13 and still a boy. But as 13-year olds, we don’t think straight. And whether it was my insecurity of being small, or a fat person’s insecurity of being big, these things root their way into our minds. It’s hard to give them up. 

On some level, then and as an adult, I liked fat because it was different than me. And I didn’t like myself and I wanted something different. Fat was like an adventure into a different realm. Everything moves differently and feels differently. There’s jiggle. Mother f-ing jiggle. And when a fat woman is on top of me, it makes me feel stronger. I don’t know why I feel that way, but I’ve always felt stronger and more manly with fat girls. 

There’s one more thing I’ve debated including, but I’m going to. You’d have to be an idiot to think that anyone, ever, doesn’t have moments when they feel unattractive. But some people struggle with it more, and statistical probability suggests, if nothing else, that the 5’1”, 250-lb woman is going to experience it more than the 5’11”, 125-lb woman. I don’t know that I could be a good lover to someone who hasn’t gone through the same struggle I’ve gone through. Because unfortunately, even though I’m 5’10”, 160, I still need that validation at times. I dated skinny women for years who couldn’t understand it. I still carried with me those old insecurities, and being with someone who understood them and was working to overcome it made me feel much better. We could overcome it together. And it made me like fat even more. 

(Also, let me be crystal clear: I want someone who loves their body. For one, it’s way more attractive. Two, if a person ends up in a situation where one person loves the fat and the other doesn’t, it’s rarely going to work. I know there are examples, but most of the time, if both partners don’t at least like it, it’s going to have a chilling effect on a couple’s sex life. And three, I don’t need negativity in my life, especially in the bedroom. I’m getting too old for that. I’m too affected by others negativity. I want to have as much great sex as possible, and negativity does not facilitate that.)

So, if you even make it to the end of this post, which is ridiculously long, that’s why I like you (and fat women in general) fat. I still have to watch below-the-waist touching when I’m on a first date and we’re dancing, because I still get that euphoria of her belly pushing into me.

love love love this reply!

ty got being so indepth

apologies for felay in response im visiting my bf in anothet country

• Curvage Model
On 10/4/2018 at 10:25 AM, extra_m13 said:

too many things to say. i'll try to get them all. first of all welcome to curvage, i think you have come to the right place. kudos for being open and honest about your personal experiences. your pic, though with some powerful filter looks good !

what do i like fat girls ?, why do some people prefer pizza over hot dogs or beef over pork or beer over vodka ? to me the reason for preferences is not really important, it just is... my reasons may seem valid to me but ridiculous to any other human being. so, personally i can say it is a combination of things. first of all, the eating good food and stuffing it's like a rebel thing coming from a lady, in a society that usually demands restrain over food, so a girl that sits and finishes a large pizza by herself for the pleasure of it it is so sexy as it speaks of being free and don't caring about what other people may say or think about that. the same can be said about the gain weight, a girl that knowingly eats and gains weight, speaks volumes about freedom and confidence and that is sexy, if she is at peace and enjoying it of course. 

for the physical aspect of it i can say the next thing. it is just better and i like it all. i prefer a belly than a fit toned abdomen, i prefer cellulite over a lean thigh, i like to push the skin and make the cellulite more visible, to feel the dimples and to go very slowly over the softness of the curves. that is a turn on for me, just my preference... respect to the ones who prefer skinny ladies but that is just not for me... hope that you'll be here being part of the community for many years. cheers.

i look good without fters but i wod

like to retain some element if privacy

people onli always make these xomments about filters or makeup with the impliction that perhaps it is a decieving trick on my part except years of real life affirmation from being followed down the street to having obsessive admirers to jealous comments from other women would to indicate this is not the case

i have the bone structure of margot robbie/alicia silverstone/helen bohm carter am compares to these women frequently

like really frequently nd its true 

clear skin

perfect hip to waist ratio

high cheekbones big lips i kniw how to dress i stand and wqlk with confidece im photohraphed randomly frequently etc etc

i could go on and on

i think people who make these implications about filters should be more self aware about the projected insecurity they show when they make these comments

it says more about you than me

Guest tj11692

I didn't know why I found it so attractive at first. Now that I'm a bit older I believe it is some type of control. I like having some feeling of control and being able to say "I did that" when the person I'm with is struggling to button their jeans. Upon realizing this I couldn't help but feel beyond sick and twisted and haven't dated in a while because I cannot seem to get over this desire. I'm manipulative and I do not like it.

Its actually something I could never explain why I became attracted to thick curvy girls I guess its like someone who is gay its out of our control it just happens.

For a long time I was made to feel ashamed about it or different from my friends I had at the time because they where into very skinny girls which does nothing for me was even to ashamed to date the girls I was attracted to for some time because of the shit I got about it from them. 

I think its because of this messed up society of only having one small image of beauty which has created so much pressure for women and men that don't fit into it.

Im not into feeding or that kind of stuff just want to make girls of all sizes to be comfortable and proud of who they are, to let them know that they are beautiful to!!

Anyway Im proud now of who I am I can't be anything other than myself

Everyone one deserves to be loved regardless of race or body size      

Much love to all you bigger girls in the world 😊!!!

On 10/8/2018 at 9:52 PM, Violet Beauregarde said:

thats always been me people under guessing my real weight by a lot becausr muscle weights more than fat and im a big eater but im also into lifting and being active and am quite competative

i recall as a teenager a mean girl insulting me by saying i looked like i weighed 180 and i said thanks im 220 and she said it wasnt  a compliment i laughed and said i know, thats why it was more of one.

lol i was on a date a few yeara ago and was given a heavy duty paint bucket to sit on. it just bent under my weight. the guy who ws 6'2" 250+ himself with  no problems sitting on it said it was impressive that i broke the bucket

He didnt mean it in a nice way he was into humilition but he also loved fat girls sitting on his face so *shrug* there is no accounting for personal taste

Nice! (I got a chance to check out some of the photos you uploaded to the site for the first time. Gotta say, you rank as one of my Curvage "favorites" now!) :)

It sounds like you fit my favorite type .... big girl, big eater, but strong and active too!  That whole combination is pretty difficult to find, especially when so many people into the fetish aspects of weight gain seem to enjoy the non-fit aspects of it all (struggling to do daily tasks, being lazy, etc.). You look like you have really strong legs, judging by some of your pics. Are you pretty good at things like giving piggyback rides? That was something I had a lot of fun with, with several ex-g/f's who were both big and pretty strong. My friend Chrissy used to have me hop on her back and did squats with me, every time she came over. (She knew I loved watching her leg muscles work and she liked the exercise.) I wish she would have just tried to use me as her workout weight instead of going to the gym at all! Hehe.

I used to date this girl who had a big female roommate in college, too. My g/f was short (5' even) and a curvy 200lbs. - but not into working out or muscular at all. Her roommate was a black gal, big and thick all over. 5'10" and *really* strong. My g/f used to brag about her roommate's strength, telling me how she was the one who moved all the heavy furniture in the apartment for them, and how she picked her up off the floor one time when she was passed out, drunk, and carried her under one arm up the stairs and across the apartment to put her in her bed.

I went by their place one weekend when a party was going on, and kept hearing loud booms that shook the balcony outside their apartment unit. (They didn't have anyone living under them, luckily for them - so playing loud music was kind of common.)  So I figured it was just from the bass in the music. When I got inside, I found out the music was turned up -- but the booms and vibrations weren't from the music after all. They had a few helium balloons floating around near the ceiling in the living room and her roommate was horsing around with several of the guys. They were taking turns getting on her back while she tried to jump as high as she could to swat the balloons! (I don't know how much she weighed, exactly, but my g/f told me once that she weighed "over 250lbs.". And the biggest of the guys who dared her to try jumping while carrying him was one of the college football players. He said, "Ok, my turn now! Let's see if you can handle 300lbs!" when he climbed on."  I made sure to stick around to watch all of that going on.  (Kinda made me think maybe I was dating the wrong girl, too. Hehe....  Nah, my g/f was pretty cool too. But a girl with legs like that ..... yummmm....)

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, tw71 said:

Nice! (I got a chance to check out some of the photos you uploaded to the site for the first time. Gotta say, you rank as one of my Curvage "favorites" now!) :)

It sounds like you fit my favorite type .... big girl, big eater, but strong and active too!  That whole combination is pretty difficult to find, especially when so many people into the fetish aspects of weight gain seem to enjoy the non-fit aspects of it all (struggling to do daily tasks, being lazy, etc.). You look like you have really strong legs, judging by some of your pics. Are you pretty good at things like giving piggyback rides? That was something I had a lot of fun with, with several ex-g/f's who were both big and pretty strong. My friend Chrissy used to have me hop on her back and did squats with me, every time she came over. (She knew I loved watching her leg muscles work and she liked the exercise.) I wish she would have just tried to use me as her workout weight instead of going to the gym at all! Hehe.

I used to date this girl who had a big female roommate in college, too. My g/f was short (5' even) and a curvy 200lbs. - but not into working out or muscular at all. Her roommate was a black gal, big and thick all over. 5'10" and *really* strong. My g/f used to brag about her roommate's strength, telling me how she was the one who moved all the heavy furniture in the apartment for them, and how she picked her up off the floor one time when she was passed out, drunk, and carried her under one arm up the stairs and across the apartment to put her in her bed.

I went by their place one weekend when a party was going on, and kept hearing loud booms that shook the balcony outside their apartment unit. (They didn't have anyone living under them, luckily for them - so playing loud music was kind of common.)  So I figured it was just from the bass in the music. When I got inside, I found out the music was turned up -- but the booms and vibrations weren't from the music after all. They had a few helium balloons floating around near the ceiling in the living room and her roommate was horsing around with several of the guys. They were taking turns getting on her back while she tried to jump as high as she could to swat the balloons! (I don't know how much she weighed, exactly, but my g/f told me once that she weighed "over 250lbs.". And the biggest of the guys who dared her to try jumping while carrying him was one of the college football players. He said, "Ok, my turn now! Let's see if you can handle 300lbs!" when he climbed on."  I made sure to stick around to watch all of that going on.  (Kinda made me think maybe I was dating the wrong girl, too. Hehe....  Nah, my g/f was pretty cool too. But a girl with legs like that ..... yummmm....)

I have strong legs but slipped a disc at the gym so i definitely cant give any piggybacks atm

• 3 weeks later...

I know I really late to the party here, but I'd like to weigh in.  For me, it's really just that I think soft is sexy and that the clothing industry has worked very hard to convince us otherwise. Media latched onto it as well, but really its about the clothing industry.  If they can use less cloth, but convince you it's high end and charge you more for their clothes, they make a bigger profit.  But before the 20th century, chubby was a far more desirable look for women.  It looks better and feels better. Also, for me it's not about me being in control, but HER being in control of her body and being comfortable with it.  That is so sexy!

Guest MX8XV93

I'd say there are a few personal reasons:

1.  Bigger women have a more unique variety of body shapes than skinny women do.  There are essentially two body types (larger-top or larger-bottom) for thin women, whereas there are almost infinite possibilities for bigger women.  Consider, for example, Jenna and I-gotachubbywife's wife.  Both are "apple-shaped" women, but their bodies and their weight distribution are distinctly different.  Two thin women with the same body type would look essentially the same unless they were different heights.

2.  As someone mentioned earlier, being soft is more feminine.  Men who are bigger (in the fat sense) tend to look more like women.  Women who are bigger still clearly look like women, even when they dress/present like men (whereas smaller women do not in this case).

3.  There is an element of control, but not, as others mentioned, my control over her--or at least not directly.  What is attractive is the lack of control for both of us when she can't control her appetite.  Even if I wanted her to stop, and even if she wanted to stop, there is a risk that she will actually be unable to stop and gain much more than either of us expected--and that we will both have to deal with the consequences of that.  I find the mutual lack of control (and the risk itself) quite sexy.  In D/s terms, a woman who starts out as a sub to me becomes, over time, a woman who is a sub to food (or a sub to her desire for food).

4.  I would bet good money that bigger women are more intelligent than average--or, at least, that many of the "bookworm"-type women tend to be larger than average.

5.  A bigger woman who is confident about her weight has often overcome at least one case of being told what to do by media/popular culture--and thus, is less likely to be a media-zombie, more likely to be a (genuinely) independent thinker (as opposed to being an ideological/indoctrinated person on either side of the fence), and more likely to be a skeptic (which I consider to be a positive quality).  One exception to this particular point includes women who are influenced by the body-positivity movement--which, while not a bad thing for society in my opinion, is itself a form of cultural pressure.

6.  A majority of American women will gain a significant amount of weight once they get married.  I'd rather she be up-front about it... : P

And a few biological reasons:

7.  Historically, men have had the task of hunting/fishing/finding food/earning money for women.  Thus, a woman who gains weight or a woman who is big is a sign for a man that he has been successful in this regard.

8.  While many people talk about the disease-risks of obesity and describe obese people as having less evolutionary fitness, I think the commentators are missing something critical because they are only looking at the current era.  While being smaller limits one's risk of certain health conditions like diabetes when the economy is good, there is an evolutionary advantage to being larger when the economy is bad.  A larger person has more fat reserves.  Accordingly, they require less food for survival, can go for a longer period of time without any food, and thus are more likely to survive and pass on their genes in the case of a famine.  Thus, particularly in cultures which have historically had bad famines (such as the Irish, Russian, and certain African cultures), I think there is a subconscious disposition toward selecting larger partners for this reason.

• 1 year later...

I know this is old, but I just found this and I see I'm mostly unique in my tastes. First for the more conventional- big women look more aesthetic. For me skinny calves are a big turn off, like a nice looking cake with no frosting. Some big women may have relatively smaller legs, but they pretty much all have big legs compared to normal women, which I see as feminine. Big ass, big thighs same thing. Slender legs or even averagish isn't going to do anything for me.

Now for the less conventional- I haven't dated as many bigger women as I would have liked, but big women tend to be physically strong. That's appealing in a number of ways. First, I think wow I was able to land this goddess. And then there's the aspect of her being able to physically overpower me. That's a huge turn on. I'm not sure how many women find this a sexual turn on, my guess would very, very few, but most at least find it fun and amusing. And being lifted is great. Just a sexual turn on for me not sure how to explain it. Unfortunately I never had this experience but I once watched this Japanese porno where this 300+ BBW had lifted this Japanese guy who looked to be around 120-130 pounds and had him in a cradle but high up so she was giving him a blow job like that and she was able to hold it looking like it was so easy for several minutes. It looked both powerful and feminine at the same time.

I don't know if I'd be into some light humiliation for myself like the woman teasing me about how she could do whatever she wanted to me, but very probably. Humiliating the woman? Certainly not, I think woman are lovely and would never want to hurt them for my own satisfaction. 

And as far as making a woman less sexually attractive to other men, I personally believe this is mostly a myth. I wouldn't doubt there are super jealous over possessive psychos who try to force the woman to put on weight but not because they have any attraction to the fat, just because they think that since they can't be with her every waking moment it's another layer of control. This part is a little negative about myself, but I actually become less secure (slightly). Women that gain weight become more sexually arousing to most men- the thick thighs become more obvious, the ass sticks out, the breasts get big etc. Having guy friends with normal tastes it seems they prefer around the 160-200 range although if the woman is a super pear, hourglass or simply holds a lot of muscle especially in the legs they may go up to the 250 or so region. I would say after that there is a pretty sharp dropoff, but if a woman is well built and the average guy doesn't care about society your gf/wife being 300 pounds is no guarantee of fidelity. Heck I once had a 300 pound gf, and I don't want to know how many times she cheated on me. In her case she did have a good frame with a lot of muscle, but it was still obvious she was over 200 pounds. She also had a pretty face. After I decided I couldn't trust her to be faithful and broke up with her, she started living with two guys, both conventionally attractive looking and both who asked her to marry. She chose one, divorced not long after and married an even better looking guy. And with all that sometimes I still regret breaking up with her, mostly because of her looks. But she was probably an 8 or 9, so not your average 300 pound woman. If a guy wants you bedridden or in need of some type of aid in getting about that would most likely being negative control or at least a negative fetish. I don't mean to judge harshly if both you and he have the same fetish and its not just coming from him and you've thought long and hard about the implications, but that could be another example of the negative side of this.

For the last paragraph- TL;DR While at some point women who gain significant amounts of weight will become less attractive to average men from what I've seen it is a lot higher than most men and women would guess.

It's simply the extra softness. Belly fat, thigh fat, arm fat. It's all very comfy and sexually interesting to me. The idea of "more of you to love" is something that I take to heart. Fat in general is just so soothing to the touch. The idea of feeding a woman and making her bigger also adds to this. The satisfaction of weight gain in a woman whether her belly simply gets too big for jeans and just seeing it all packed so tightly it's just wonderful. Even better is when a woman has an appetite. If she loves to eat, that makes it a bonus. It can be something to bond on to enhance any sexual feelings that are there for each other. All and all fat and heft feels so good to have on you. 

• 7 months later...
Guest Verlorener

To me, fat is just attractive by default. Big bellies, back rolls, big arms, big boobs and butt, etc. I especially like the shape of a “spare tire” on a woman’s midsection. When I look at a thin woman, it’s like she’s missing everything that turns me on. If you’ve ever seen charlotte‘s web, remember fat templeton. So imagine everything that makes fat, pear-shaped templeton (or regular templeton, who is also nice and curvy, lol) look so juicy and appealing, and now think of what would be lost if he were to starve become skinny and bony. Think of all the weight, depth, and roundness that makes him like this so endearing. For me, that’s the difference between thin and fat. 
EDIT; Oh and I almost forgot; THIGHS. Ugh, there’s nothing better in the world than huge thighs.

And if you want to go psychological, I was fucked up as a kid in ways with extreme pressure put on me to be thin. Ever since then, I feel this kind of weird feeling of safety, security, and fulfillment when I look at their thick bodies, especially from the side when they’re sitting down. They look so soft, full, bouncy, and rewarding. That’s why I like the fat arms so much, they just add to this amazing feeling of fullness. It’s a mix of Geborgenheit and Gemütlichkeit. Just looking at women like that feels therapeutic on its own. Some women say they like a big teddy bear of a man, well I guess I crave the same thing from a woman. I’m still I virgin but I know I’m sexually submissive as fuck.  When I was a toddler I used to watch the „land before time“ a lot, and I remember having weird fantasies of being sheltered by a large mother pterodactyl‘s wings. Later I started to have fantasies of being in this soft padded room with blankets and pillows deep underground, completely safe with a fat girl to cuddle with me. 

Take a look at the picture below; see all that big, soft stuff hanging down from her torso? The belly and boobs? That’s the fun shit. Without that stuff, I simply wouldn’t have anything to enjoy. The shape of the human skeleton, to me, is kind of steril. There is nothing inherently attractive about it, male or female. You know what, I’ll just come out and admit it; I find a fat cartoon rat more stimulating that a bony girl. There, I said it.  

D9376C86-D9A3-4362-8317-E52A695BE852.jpeg

4E6FB28B-7205-48A7-909B-950276EB6920.jpeg

Guest Verlorener
On 2/12/2020 at 2:55 PM, Belly worshipper said:

It's simply the extra softness. Belly fat, thigh fat, arm fat. It's all very comfy and sexually interesting to me. The idea of "more of you to love" is something that I take to heart. Fat in general is just so soothing to the touch. The idea of feeding a woman and making her bigger also adds to this. The satisfaction of weight gain in a woman whether her belly simply gets too big for jeans and just seeing it all packed so tightly it's just wonderful. Even better is when a woman has an appetite. If she loves to eat, that makes it a bonus. It can be something to bond on to enhance any sexual feelings that are there for each other. All and all fat and heft feels so good to have on you. 

„Fat and Heft feels so good to have on you“...oh god, that sentence alone does more for me than some porn videos. A lot of porn videos, actually. 

• 1 month later...

I really got hooked on women getting fat a few years ago.   My wife had steadily put on probably 30-40 pounds over the course of a few years.  At her peak, she was sexy in a different way and I really loved it.   During sex she was so much softer and it felt different in a good way.  I don’t want to overshare, but the extra pounds gave me more to play with and slap.  That carried over to loving the way she looked.   So now noticing if her ass was a little chunkier or her bras were a little tighter was a turn on. 

all the things that women are scared of , are something I like.   Someone commented above that there are different fat body types and now I look at heavier women and realize what a lot of people consider flaws are beautiful, and I have definite preferences for how each fat women blossoms.  

I think you’d be sexy fat if was what you wanted to do, and you could totally 100% own it.   Don’t feed at home and cover yourself up when you go out.  Own it!  Heavy women who own it are attractive to me. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest laurenlush

For me, I think the plus size is an gorgeous shape. 

Nothing is sexier than a soft body that is so plush.

Especially the look of rolls spilling over pants, it's hypnotizing to be honest!

8 hours ago, laurenlush said:

For me, I think the plus size is an gorgeous shape. 

Nothing is sexier than a soft body that is so plush.

Especially the look of rolls spilling over pants, it's hypnotizing to be honest!

First of all, these things. A big soft body on a woman is just more beautiful to me. That part I can't entirely explain other than maybe some mind of instinctive response, that my stone-age subconscious thinks that you clearly have been able to eat plenty and never had to run from any predators, so you must be successful and I should try to be with you, because then our kids will be similarly fat and happy and our genes will prosper. Ironic since I don't want kids, but, eh.

The other aspect is easier to understand, for me to be a feeder is to care for my partner. They are fat, or would like to be fat, or at least don't mind the prospect of being fat enough to turn down a feeder offering them more and more food that they love (and even then, only if I think that they honestly will be okay with being fat when they get there). They are gluttonous, or at least very willing to try gluttony, especially if they have a feeder who is willing to hand feed them their favourite foods and will be not only not turned but actively more turned *on* when they get fat as a result. They are possibly also lazy, or maybe they're just actually turned on by their own weight gain, so they intentionally avoid any lost calories, especially since they have a feeder who is willing to do a lot to help out so that they can just lay around and eat all day, if they want.

All of those things are a turn on for me, because I love the idea of having someone in my life who I get to dote on; someone who I feed with all her favourite foods whenever she wants to eat; someone who is burning way less calories since she met me, because I do so much for her that she can just sit around eating; someone who is perfectly happy with her body size and shape and weight, even after she lets herself become morbidly obese, and is actually even turned on *more* after she puts on weight, but would never think to demand that she do so.

In turn, I want her to be *at least* okay with her body. I don't want to help a woman become a USSBBW, if she'd honestly wish that she was still a 120lbs personal trainer, working at the gym. I've got no interest in humiliation based on her weight, *except* if that is a turn on for her. If she *wants* me to remind her that she used to be slim and "conventionally attractive", before I tell her that she'll never be that slim again and that she should get used to it, and that she's a piggy or that now, she might as well gorge her way to immobility, or whatever, then I'll happily roleplay that way. But if it isn't a turn on for her, I would prefer for us to talk about how much she loves the food I'm feeding her, how fat I want to make her/she wants to get, how fat she already is, and that sort of thing.

I'm also not a huge fan of the other way around, either. The idea that she's just an enormous fat goddess and that I'm unworthy of her, but she needed just anybody who was nearby to feed her and that she was doing me a favour, letting me help her feed and fatten up. It just isn't a turn on for me. The whole appeal of the feeding and the weight gain, for me, is that this is a mutual goal. Both of us like having me I watch you eat and sometimes feed you myself. Both of us like the way your body grows, fatter and fatter, as I help you to eat more and more, burn off less and less, then slow down or even stop the gain whenever you think it is starting to feel like too much. (I mean, I'm honestly happy *in theory* to help a woman get too fat to even stand up out of bed, but in practice that is probably a bad idea unless you are rich enough to hire a full time carer even if I left, so that you will never be trapped in a relationship with me. Health may obviously also be a concern. But in terms of purely the sexual appeal of your body, yes, I would still be turned on by you if you were over a thousand pounds.)

Just a last note, I mentioned that it had to be a mutual interest. I want to be clear here, that I do not want to be a mutual gainer. Honestly, I feel turned off by the mere mention of me being fat. The point of my caregiving is to help you eat and help you to fatten up. If I got fatter, that can only serve to impede how much I could help you. I would happily feed you, and whomever else you wanted me to feed, but not me, and the primary focus for me is that I am fattening up women. Men in general being fat or fed or even fattening up, is just not of any interest to me. Men in general are not my thing. But, if you are happy to be fed and get fat, then maybe even fatter, that's exactly what I would like, too.

Also, in case it matters, I'm very much out of the plus-sized closet as a feeder and fat admirer. My friends are all well aware that, if a woman is thin and not looking to change that, I'm not that into her. So I am not planning on dating a feedee and then being embarrassed or pretending that I'm not responsible for this once merely chubby beauty becoming the incredibly sexy, flabby, and gluttonous Super-Sized Big Beautiful Woman that I have helped her to become. I am happy to take a whole bunch of credit for that (sharing it with my enormous gorgeous girlfriend of course or I would be a liar and a hypocrite).

Guest You have a belly
On 10/7/2020 at 8:55 AM, Verlorener said:

You know what, I’ll just come out and admit it; I find a fat cartoon rat more stimulating that a bony girl. There, I said it.  

D9376C86-D9A3-4362-8317-E52A695BE852.jpeg

So to you this image

is more sexually arousing to you than this image?

The Top Ten Most Beautiful Women Of ALL Time - Heart

Guest Verlorener
On 11/24/2020 at 2:53 AM, You have a belly said:

So to you this image

is more sexually arousing to you than this image?

The Top Ten Most Beautiful Women Of ALL Time - Heart

I mean, yeah, sort of. She’s not ugly...but her face is thin and angular, which makes me see her in a kind of asexual way. She just feels cold to me. The rats fat gut doesn’t give me tingling or anything (maybe cuz I’m tired and stressed), but I find it suggestive. 
If I try to think of her sexually, nothing happens.

Guest Verlorener

How old is that photo? It makes me think of a comparison I made the other day because I  thought a woman from this 1950s movie looked kind of similar to Goth Belly.

And again, here I find Goth Belly’s face gorgeous. It’s sensual and arousing that it’s round and has extra weight. I get warm fuzzy feelings and the thought of intimacy with her makes me feel whistful. My toes curl. I want to cuddle with her so bad. I think of her hair feeling nice, thick and silky against my face when we’re close, I imagine a intoxicating perfume smell that makes you forget all your problems. My eyes get misty and I smile thinking of how utterly good it would feel to have her big, soft body against me. I would never want to get out of bed with her. I want us to be as close as possible. I can’t imagine a better feeling. Then I’m left very conscious of the fact that I feel cold and alone right now.
The thinner one isn’t ugly, but doesn’t do anything for me. No emotions, no sensations.
If a thin girl has a round, chubby face I do like that; in many instances, a thin girl has lost like 20 lbs and suddenly I don’t find her face pretty at all anymore. 
My exclusive like of fat goes very deep into my psyche. It’s more than any one body part.

260D31F3-DF8A-4BFB-8EA3-71B710FC672E.jpeg

77E515A3-E478-432F-B370-477265788016.jpeg