Johnny's approach to the before/after thread

Guest Forum Lurker

Guest Forum Lurker
15 hours ago, John Smith said:

Why are you nosey?

steve martin nose GIF

How's that nosey? Just asking you to follow the actual point of the thread instead of reposting stuff from other threads and posting way too many extra pictures

Matter of facts, if we had to subthread up for the sixth time in three years about trolling and blocking someone because he posted a material which came from an another thread, I seriously, unsassily believe that we had to look after each other because we all do this, whether this is about posting a video, source link, Instagram pic or more literally screw somebody's privacy like some, nay many of the most popular picture providers did and still does on this website since its very foundation. 

The purpose of this thread is not about "stealing" pictures from an another forum-goer, but to share pictures of women who thoroughly put on weight and that we admire.

And if these pictures came from a local thread, I will eagerly share some of those because I'd like what this forum-goer shared and simply want to share what he shared to everyone-- because yes, my intent is to promote these latter threads, not to screw them. I don't have to apologize about it.

Let's move on to the topic, now.

3 hours ago, dania201 said:

No, I think the issue is this is a “before and after” thread. Not a “random gains photo dump” thread. 

Cutting out the in-between and just seeing a one or two photo comparison of “before” and “after” has a particular awesomeness to it—which is the concept of the thread. 

(Scoffs) Please! Don't be so ridiculous. Do you want to stone me because I re-posted pictures coming from other threads, or because I spare to all of us the visual displeasure to upload a quantity of two-pages-to-three-hundreds pages at once?? 

This chat talk is over. We all want pictures, not blah-blah.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, dania201 said:

No, I think the issue is this is a “before and after” thread. Not a “random gains photo dump” thread. 

Cutting out the in-between and just seeing a one or two photo comparison of “before” and “after” has a particular awesomeness to it—which is the concept of the thread. 

ineedthisforreactions GIF

The theme of the before/after thread is to post a few comparison pictures (best arranged side by side), not whole sets. We have other threads for that. Please stick to it, @John Smith.

12 hours ago, Avataг said:

ineedthisforreactions GIF

The theme of the before/after thread is to post a few comparison pictures (best arranged side by side), not whole sets. We have other threads for that. Please stick to it, @John Smith.

I think the drive problem is not about whether the quantity of pictures I'm posting is excessive or not, but about the fact I'm posting all short.

If you read the previous comments every single time a quarrel like this happen, the detractors cannot even decide about if I should stop posting handfuls and handfuls of pictures or if I shall in the contrary post them all. But all of them agreed about a sanctionary expulsion. 

I eagerly agreed to limit my posts. However, I fear that, out of respect, if we want to apply a definitive solution to this trouble, we should perhaps put on the table all our cards and spit what we have to say. I want to put a ending point to this subthread too.