Wife Gained over 100lbs...

MJR5K

I love my wife.  When I met her she was probably about 120 lbs. 

Even though I seem to be programed to admire bigger women, I was instantly attracted to her.  Our personalities clicked, she became (and still is) my best friend. 

While we were dating we made a nightly habit out of Ben And Jerrys ice cream and big dinners out at restaurants.  I didn't realize it at the time, but I'd always take pictures of her when she was eating. (I Guess the Feeder/FA in me couldn't be silenced). 

A few weeks passed and she told me her jeans didn't fit any more and suggested we stop with the ice cream.  I told her she was fine and looked great and continued to buy her what ever flavor she wanted. 

Fast forward a few more weeks and we moved in together.  One day I get home from work and she's sitting on our bed and she asks why BBW model sites and forums are on my internet browsing history.

BUSTED!!  I was trying to think of an excuse, or something clever... but only managed to say, "Because... I like them".  That was probably the first time I was ever asked or admitted to someone my sexual attraction to bigger women. 

After I told her "I like them"  she opened up some of the pages and asked who I like the most from my browser history... I was turned on and felt awkward all at the same time.  I had no idea where this conversation was going, but I didn't care. 

This girls the love of my life  and I wasn't going to let sloppy internet browsing ruin who I've already decided I want to have by my side for the rest of my life.  I showed her a model who was between the 300-400lb range... and she told me that model was "Hot".  … HOLY SHIT! What?  was all I could think. 

Then she told me she'd gain some weight, but doesn't think she wanted to be over 200lbs.  I assured her she didn't have to do that. That I love her for her.  But she assured me it would be fun, and now she could eat what ever she wanted without feeling guilty, knowing it'd turn me on. 

Then she called out the Ice Cream and asked if I was trying to make her fatter, which I honestly was not intending to, I just know she loves ice cream and I wanted her to have everything she wanted.  She gained weight intentionally starting that day. 

She slowly got bigger and bigger.  Loved my hands exploring her growing body, playing with her new fat. One day, she stepped on the scale and it read really close to her cut off of 200.  "I thought I'd look bigger at 200" Since then her goal weight has been undetermined.

She's still gaining and we're both very happy, and having fun in a feeder/feedee relationship. 

Just thought I'd share    

Every FA weight gain enthusiasts dream.  Seemed almost to easy for you.

how old was she when you had that night or interaction with your browsing history?

also....would you consider her insecure or naturally pleasing?

the reason I ask is I dated a woman before my wife that seemed a lot like your wife but my wife is totally different where this is concerned although she is able to gain weight pretty easily because of her appetite and sweet tooth but accepts her weight because she doesn’t want to deprive herself of the food and snacks

On 9/27/2018 at 7:25 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

Every FA weight gain enthusiasts dream.  Seemed almost to easy for you.

how old was she when you had that night or interaction with your browsing history?

also....would you consider her insecure or naturally pleasing?

the reason I ask is I dated a woman before my wife that seemed a lot like your wife but my wife is totally different where this is concerned although she is able to gain weight pretty easily because of her appetite and sweet tooth but accepts her weight because she doesn’t want to deprive herself of the food and snacks

She was 19 or 20 at the time. 

She is 100% secure, and loving her expanding self. We both agree how good it looks on her. 

Living the dream 

On 9/29/2018 at 8:15 PM, MJR5K said:

Thanks for sharing!! Considering this is a discussion board you were under no obligation to share photos, and it’s all the kinder that you did. Don’t listen to the haters, they’ll never be happy with anything. 

I’m glad you and your wife are able to enjoy this together!