Comparing your gf/wife with other girls

le_gone

It has always been a great turn on for me to see how friends and family looked at my growing woman, their critical glance when gaining weight and curves. 

And I always liked comparing her body to other girls, especially to other curvy girls. When besides another curvy girl, if that other girl is fatter than my woman, I think « within a few months/years, she’ll catch her up, she’ll get that ass, that belly ! » and if my wife is already fatter than the other girl, I’m so proud of her.

This past week-end we were at the wedding of a friend of my woman. My woman was dressed in a fantastic satin dress,  showing off her cleavage and enhancing her curves. From weeks, she wanted to loose a few kg for that day, but of course she didn’t lost a single one ! And it was such a beautiful sight ! Her slightly too tight dress revealing her expanding body, clinging her deep belly button, her slightly bouncing belly.

They made a group picture with all the bride’s friends (girls) and the bride and groom. They were a dozen of beautiful women but it was clear for me that the most atractive one was my wife. And you know what ? My wife was the curvier one and the most beautiful one. I was so proud of her.

Do you have the same feelings as regards your gf/woman when comparing to others ?

It does breed deep jealousy that I don't enjoy and never experienced before exploring this fetish. Especially when I see a gorgeous 250-300lb women when we're eating out. I'll take note of all she's eating: two-three appetizers or madly stuffing all of her kids uneaten meals into her face before their server can bring the check. It's amazing to witness in person what it takes to be 250lbs+. Seeing their stuffed belly pressed into the table and her fall back into the booth with that glazed drunken smile of accomplishment – it's so hot.

But now that my wife has gained a decent amount and has a proper belly overhang and fupa, I more often feel so proud of her; especially when viewing most of the posts in this forum of guys tripping over themselves bragging about their girl who frankly only put on 25-50 or so lbs, wouldn't even be considered 'chubby' by most. But I also remember those days when you saw evidence of her letting herself go and it was beyond exciting even though you knew the best stuff was to come.

I love when my wife hangs out with her skinny friends and shamelessly pigs out in front of them. Makes me so proud. She always has the biggest smile of the bunch. So stuffed and so happy. You can tell they're internally asking "wow, what happened to you??"

Big things happened! And they're only going to get bigger.

of course, i look everywhere i can and i enjoy the comparisons. usually is makes me feel good with what i have at home because she is lazier and hungrier than the average and that has had a positive impact on the weight. on the contrary as the majority does she has replaced her wardrobe with bigger jeans and more comfortable clothes instead of losing weight permanently... she has added weight and it seems that the trend will continue. bigger than most of the ladies i meet, i love to see her get stuffed and enjoying whatever craving she wants instead of sticking to a diet as some other girls that i see... you can see the lifestyle a woman has when you see her curves, usually

• 2 weeks later...

Comparing my girl with others can definitely be a turn on.  In my case, her friend group consists of slim, toned, "traditionally hot" girls, which she used to be herself.  But lately when they hang out, it's becoming apparent that her body no longer quite "fits in" with theirs, that she's the only one beginning to show a beer belly.  It's hot to me that she could easily still have that same slim body, but she's the only one that's let herself go.  (Pic for reference - my girl on the left)

D9EABB83-648C-4A28-BD50-B59F6A61315F.jpeg