Cool article—first sexual encounter post weight gain

Ontño

This is indeed really sweet...best sentence: "I self-consciously pull my shirt away from my belly so it doesn’t get sucked into the rolls."

And it reminds me, too...

I had a GF from age 21-22, who was thin as stick in high school and natural blonde, the object of every boy's fantasy and completely unattainable, so I thought.

Ran into her in a club when we were both 22, and with partying and her metabolism slowing down, she now had a belly roll, a fuller face and big butt. 

AND she was wearing a shirt with horizontal stripes. :)

I thought I'd died and went to heaven, both because of how much she'd put on and that she said "Yes" when I asked her out. 

She soon found out that I LOVED her fat, esp. picturing her at 110 pounds in the 12th grade, and now, about 160 pounds. I remembered her wearing bare midriffs and her waist was just TINY, like 25 inches, and all the girls hated her (in a nice way, she is really a nice person, not a snob or stuck-up) and all the guys were crazy about her, but she was dating this gearhead at the time - KEEP BACK 500 FEET.

But in the car one day, she made me smile. She was driving and she said to me "You know, every time I ride in a car with a guy and I'm driving, I pick up my thighs a little so they don't spread out and look huge. But not with you!"

PS To me there is nothing hotter than a slim woman who puts on weight because of partying, drinking, and then Taco Bell at 3 AM for a few years in a row post-high school, and zero workouts, and for quite awhile she still thinks of herself as 110 pounds with a 25-inch waist even though she's 130 pounds with a 35-inch waist and when she takes off her clothes, it's all complete mush, no more waif! :)

Agreed...!  that insecurity around being naked for the first time as a plus sized girl is so sweet too...   had your girl been with anyone before you since getting bigger?  Did she ever talk about how it felt the first time a guy had seen her naked since she was fat?

5 hours ago, WhoDat said:

PS To me there is nothing hotter than a slim woman who puts on weight because of partying, drinking, and then Taco Bell at 3 AM for a few years in a row post-high school, and zero workouts, and for quite awhile she still thinks of herself as 110 pounds with a 25-inch waist even though she's 130 pounds with a 35-inch waist and when she takes off her clothes, it's all complete mush, no more waif! :)

Agreed...!  that insecurity around being naked for the first time as a plus sized girl is so sweet too...   had your girl been with anyone before you since getting bigger?  Did she ever talk about how it felt the first time a guy had seen her naked since she was fat?

On 10/9/2018 at 5:14 PM, chrystal_geyser said:

It was really touching and a total turn-on, the experience. We met through mutual friends and I'm thinking someone told her "He likes big girls!" though neither one of us mentioned it. We got into bed and she was so short and so blown-up, a little butterball. and I just feasted on her like an animal,  gently squeezing her  fat while obviously getting more and more excited. She finally cooed "You really DO like it!" which made me crazy, because yes, I do like it and second, I felt damned lucky. I felt even luckier when she maneuvered me into this or that position and finally said "I was a gymnast in high school!" which may sound made-up, but it wasn't...she twisted like a fat pretzel!

She has since lost all the weight, though, so...another one bites the dust, I guess. But that is one of my all-time favorite fat girl experiences. 

On 10/8/2018 at 8:01 AM, WhoDat said:

She soon found out that I LOVED her fat, esp. picturing her at 110 pounds in the 12th grade, and now, about 160 pounds. I remembered her wearing bare midriffs and her waist was just TINY, like 25 inches, and all the girls hated her (in a nice way, she is really a nice person, not a snob or stuck-up) and all the guys were crazy about her, but she was dating this gearhead at the time - KEEP BACK 500 FEET.

So did she find out that you were specifically into her gain, and not just into big girls?  What was her general confidence level around being fat?  

4 hours ago, chrystal_geyser said:

So did she find out that you were specifically into her gain, and not just into big girls?  What was her general confidence level around being fat?  

Without giving away too much -

We were both on a retreat in a country far, far away, and she came by one night into my cabin wearing just a print dress with no panties. That takes confidence, I'd say.