Weakness and weightgain

smax666

Question: do you like when a woman gains weight AND becomes weaker and out of shape? I found exciting the contrast between an athlete, thin and strong and a former athlete who gave up her routine and became all fat and no muscle at all. Not necessarily obese, but lacking of tone and easily to submit.

Guest Vladimir Putin

Absolutely. Nothing like a skinny-fat girl panting after minimal exertion. I also like the idea of her being physically submitted by a fitter girl, trying in vain to escape until she gets too tired and submits completely.

19 minutes ago, Vladimir Putin said:

Absolutely. Nothing like a skinny-fat girl panting after minimal exertion. I also like the idea of her being physically submitted by a fitter girl, trying in vain to escape until she gets too tired and submits completely.

I always fantasize it. Once I saw a very fit girl walking around and told my gf: "What about a girlfight with her?". And she answered with a sad smile:  " Maybe many years ago, but now I would last few seconds. She is so fit and toned...". Here's another thing I find exciting in a girl, being conscious of the many changes happened to her body (and mind).

2 hours ago, smax666 said:

Question: do you like when a woman gains weight AND becomes weaker and out of shape? I found exciting the contrast between an athlete, thin and strong and a former athlete who gave up her routine and became all fat and no muscle at all. Not necessarily obese, but lacking of tone and easily to submit. 

Definitely. I find reversals like that extremely arousing. Even relatively subtle hints of something like that going on are usually enough to catch my attention.

• Moderators

There is absolutely nothing finer than the former 'it girl'; the hotness standard,, lying on the sofa in her old workout clothes which are now too snug and all that fits; making excuses about why she doesn't need to go to the gym, a can of coke or a glass of wine in hand.

I work out seven days a week and I adore women who are completely, ridiculously flabby, out of shape, mushy, saggy and so on.

Once saw a bodybuilder on a beach on Long Island holding the hand of a completely gelatinous young fat princess in a bikini whose every step and move made her jello-like, quivering form be more jello-like and more quivering. Provocative image indeed. 

On 10/10/2018 at 2:53 PM, engineermeister said:

There is absolutely nothing finer than the former 'it girl'; the hotness standard,, lying on the sofa in her old workout clothes which are now too snug and all that fits; making excuses about why she doesn't need to go to the gym, a can of coke or a glass of wine in hand.

Sounds like you know my fiancée, haha!  One of the hottest and fittest girls in high school, plus a few years of overeating junk food and heavy drinking in college, equals a much slower, lazier girl... 😁

2FBCA7FA-90DF-4B9C-9F8F-4D467E6F6A09.jpeg

47E9079A-2466-43E0-8EEF-34540763DC5B.jpeg

Guest cutebelly99

My GF used to run 3 miles 3 times a week and go to the gym 2-3 times week when we started dating. She weighed 115 pounds. Now she’s watching tv every day instead of going to the gym and eating junk food and drinking beer or wine every night. Now she weighs 165 pounds and complains anytime she was to walk more than a quarter mile anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DailyDose

It is one of the hottest scenarios to myself certainly. A guilty pleasure to see what I see as an ultra feminine sign of gluttony. 

My girlfriend loves telling me how weak she is. Even before her recent 45 pound weight gain, she didn't have much strength to speak of. Now, she sweats just walking down the street. Moreover, she takes zero steps to improve matters - avoiding stairs and slopes at all times, opting instead to stay in bed as much as possible. We tried going for a hike a couple months back, but she had to stop for a break before we even left the flat portion. 

As she gains weight and weakness, her laziness obviously increases. Recently, she's begun asking me to grab things for her that are mere feet away and will always request I go out to get her food than to go out herself. It's all so hot, I don't mind.

I have those two female colleagues who sit in one office with me. It's the third floor. Both are in their mid 20ies and both used to work out regularly until the summer. One is a bit on a chubby side, she used to go to the gym. The second has a petite body, she used to run. Now both have abandoned their workout routines, and there are first results... They go downstairs to smoke after every hour or two. When they came back (so after climbing stairs to the third floor) the slightly chubby one is clearly short-winded, gasping loudly and clearly, and even the petite runner is starting to get noticeably out out of breath. She wasn't even slightly breathless just a month ago.

Also, yesterday I was at a party where, among other activities, we played card game. There was a rule that a player who has one particular card can assign a task to any other player. In one such occasion a good looking, skinny girl was given a task to hold her hands strained in front of her until the end of the game. She was in a tank top, so I could see that her slim hands aren't very muscular, not to say more... Well, she couldn't hold her hands outstretched more than some 20-30 seconds until she started complaining that it's hard. She tried to lay down her hands to the table as much as possible, and just when someone strated to put attention that she isn't doing her task properly she tried to hold them as supposed, but it was clear that she doesn't have enough strenght to keep her hands that way for a long time. A whole minute was impossible for her. She several times complained how hard it is and asked to liberate her from the task. In other occasion, a clearly athletic girl could hold her hands in front of her a whole game long without any difficulties. But it was the first girl whoes attempts to do that simple task with her weak hands I found exciting.

I enjoy the weakness, or the lack of discipline to do something, because it helps reinforce the gaining. I'm not into immobility but mine has grown really sedentary, and I like that. She burns less calories, especially as I bring her whatever she needs, and just doing anything becomes a chore to her she doesn't want to engage in.

I definitely encourage that behavior.

Agreed.  There's a part of me that feels slightly evil for it, but a while ago I realized the more I bring her food and drinks so she doesn't have to get up, the more she asks for them and the less she gets up herself.  I can't think of the last time she actually got up off the couch to get something.  I don't blame her - For a girl that still has the slim, weak limbs of her former 110 lb. self, it's probably exhausting to haul around this heavy new beer belly all day.

This is a common sight: falling asleep on the couch at a party, after a long day of watching TV, drinking, and eating snacks.  This is how many of her friends first discovered she wasn't the slim high school bikini model she used to be...

IMG_0543 copy.JPG

This is a really fun topic and a thread that has really been enjoyable to read.

I have witnessed a few circumstances where a major loss of strength and conditioning accompanied weight gain. There’s one girl in particular, who lost certain physical abilities at different stages, that really reminded me how much I love the destruction of fitness.

If you’ve ever followed “Girls Talking About Their Weight” then you would know I’ve mentioned this girl a few different times. She was a pretty good high school softball and basketball player and actually went on to continue dabbling in both once in college.

At her physical peak, she was somewhere between 127-130 pounds. While she certainly wasn’t a world-class athlete, she was coordinated, graceful, and passably decent at her chosen sports.

Unfortunately for her athletic ability, some of these skills began to slowly erode as drinking and grazing replaced jogging and weight training at the gym. By the time she hit the 160 pound mark, she would often complain about feeling out of shape just going up a few flights of stairs.

It has been a fascinating transition watching the lean muscle mass she cultivated through years of athletics slowly, but surely erode. I always found it interesting when we were dating to see how she began to struggle whenever we would play wrestle in the bedroom. Her ability to slip out of precarious situations diminished significantly as her weight increased. All the more fun, watching her turn completely red and get flushed with exhaustion.

Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for her, this young lady’s weight has continued to climb up significantly. She’s actually gained another 40 lbs and tips the scales at just over 200 lbs.

The last time we had a tryst was quite enjoyable, as I pushed my luck beyond what I normally would (consentually, of course). I was shocked at how easy it was to strip her jeans off of her and lift up her shirt, all while joyful playing with and patting her rather large pot belly. She admitted she was helpless to do anything about it, as she was too tired and weak to do anything about it.

At one point later that evening, she joked about how both her and her dog were now both overweight. I wanted to correct her and say, “well, based on your height, you’re technically obese.” But I thought better of that one.

Anyway, it’s amazing to see how her entire approach to everything has changed. She walks more slowly and methodically now, almost as if every step could lead to a turned ankle. Everything about her is so soft and marshmellowy. There’s absolutely nothing about her body that would suggest there’s any shred of coordination or athletic ability left.

In short, it’s quite fun!

• 1 year later...

Love it, it's all about femininity, strength and stamina are traditionally a man's attributes, the more I take pride in having those strengths myself, the more I love it when a woman doesn't have them. Two things I should make clear are firstly that although in the privacy of my mind, I imagine a woman being healthy with an unlimited lack of strength and fitness, I understand that realistically, women need a certain amount of strength and stamina for their health, so I'd be concerned for a woman who couldn't lift a 2 kg dumbell or walk a mile at 3mph without getting tired, but from what I understand, a woman doesn't need advanced strength or fitness to be healthy.