have a huge crush on a girl with bf, not sure what to do?

L9857

the other night went out to dinner with my gf and our waitress was like a dream of mine come true, a good 300+ lbs with super cute face and in my eyes the most perfect lower pear half with hips that would without a doubt measure 65-70" 

i couldnt stop checking her out and cant get her out of my head. i know its bad, i was there with my gf and thinking of someone besides her but its that "this girl is who ive been wishing for my whole life for" feeling.

i looked her up on fb and see shes been in a relationship for like a year and ive been with mine for a few years but its like i would sacrafice everything just on a bunch of what ifs. theres no way of saying of shes happy with her man, or if she was single would she even be interested in me. i feel like a good part of me wants to do something irrational and risk everything i have for nothing. 

idk what to do, its like i need to understand dont be stupid and be happy, but everyone has that one person in life they would give up everything for the thought of a chance. im so lost

Guest Forum Lurker

Your current relationship clearly isn't very good if you're willing to ditch someone you've been going out with for multiple years for someone who has a body type you like, that doesn't mean you should go insert yourself in their relationship though. Life isn't a romantic movie. She's in a relationship as well and won't go with you simply because you think she's the woman of your dreams based on looks alone. I've seen plenty of women I've thought were hot but that doesn't mean it's meant to be or anything. I'd say leave her alone and probably evaluate your own relationship, clearly can't be great if you're willing to leave your girlfriend for someone based on body type alone

Guest rimkaza
14 hours ago, Forum Lurker said:

Your current relationship clearly isn't very good if you're willing to ditch someone you've been going out with for multiple years for someone who has a body type you like, that doesn't mean you should go insert yourself in their relationship though. Life isn't a romantic movie. She's in a relationship as well and won't go with you simply because you think she's the woman of your dreams based on looks alone. I've seen plenty of women I've thought were hot but that doesn't mean it's meant to be or anything. I'd say leave her alone and probably evaluate your own relationship, clearly can't be great if you're willing to leave your girlfriend for someone based on body type alone

Lol..so as someone who has dumped girlfriends for other women based off of looks, I learned that it usually ain't worth it. Not only that, you would have to break up with your girl/cheat, and convince this other girl to break up/cheat...lol dude just calm down and suck it up buttercup.

I think the fact that you need to ask advice on your situation answers your question already. Hooray, you saw an attractive woman. If I pursued every woman I found attractive I would have over-populated the earth. Stay with the girl you have now is what I would suggest and don't look up other women you meet on the internet for lustful purposes.