The attraction for fat in the various countries

pietro smusi

Hello everyone is an italian boy and i'm in this forum because i have a attraction for girls more fat and curvy, the problem that in my country fat is seen as an unhealty thing and unfortunately it is not widespread even if you are exagandating. With this i wanted to ask if even in your contries are like italy or is it different? P.s i hope things change. Thanks for the attention and sorry for the bad english 

17 hours ago, pietro smusi said:

Hello everyone is an italian boy and i'm in this forum because i have a attraction for girls more fat and curvy, the problem that in my country fat is seen as an unhealty thing and unfortunately it is not widespread even if you are exagandating. With this i wanted to ask if even in your contries are like italy or is it different? P.s i hope things change. Thanks for the attention and sorry for the bad english 

You should look up up the threads on here by the user named LABAN. He posted a lot of photos women from the Naples, Italy area who plumped up and seemed not ashamed to flaunt their big bellies.

7 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

Dovresti cercare i thread qui da parte dell'utente chiamato LABAN. Ha pubblicato un sacco di foto di donne della zona di Napoli, in Italia, che hanno fatto i conti e non si sono vergognati di sfoggiare il loro grosso ventre.

thanks for the information. however, in the south of Italy this attraction for fat is more widespread

Guest Vladimir Putin
On 10/16/2018 at 1:29 PM, Hotefatty said:

You should look up up the threads on here by the user named LABAN. He posted a lot of photos women from the Naples, Italy area who plumped up and seemed not ashamed to flaunt their big bellies.

I id notice there are more chubby girls in the South of Italy than in the North.

On 10/16/2018 at 3:14 AM, John Smith said:

It's basically a middle ground in Canada either, especially at Montreal.

Where I'm at in Newfoundland, almost every second girl you see is overweight. Always love going to our only Costco store In the province to see hordes of plus size goodness!

And the best part, no one really judges here. The culture really promotes being overweight and seems (to me, anyway) to be widely accepted

Guest Byzantlaw

I'm in the American Southeast, which is the fattest part of one of the fattest countries.

20 years ago, there were almost no plus size stores.  Big women just covered up.  Now, college age women seem plumper on average and wear skimpier clothes.

Being overweight is considered a sign of wealth and health in poor countries  where food is scarce.

Fat women are seen as desiderable in many African countries, specially in Mauritania, West Sahara and some areas in Nigeria. 

In addition, in many Indian films ( those in Telugu and Bhojpuri languages) actors and actresses are often plump ( but not fat) so there must be a preference for chubby bodies, too.

Finally, the highest obesity rates are found in the South Sea  Islands like Nauru.

On 10/21/2018 at 5:43 AM, das Hirschlein said:

Being overweight is considered a sign of wealth and health in poor countries  where food is scarce.

Fat women are seen as desiderable in many African countries, specially in Mauritania, West Sahara and some areas in Nigeria. 

Much of these same African lands has bore more-or-less overly wealthy kingdoms, empires and trading places during much of their own respective history during the precolonial era, so it might been accurate to claim that the prevalence about associating overweight or fatness to prosperity and welfare might likely belongs to a prehistoric component of collective ethos.