Kim Director: Shay from "The Deuce"

sanduskyfalls

She always held a special place in my heart since seeing her for the first time in Inside Man back in 2006 which was a very shaping experience for me as a young man. It might also be of note that she starred in a cinematic oeuvre meticulously crafted on behest of the much lauded intelligentsia choice channel ‘Lifetime’ back in 2017. While she isn’t quite at the ‘Deuce’ weight the photos show, she wears her fair share of tight dresses and her cleavage is pushed up so high that it’s in the vicinity of her chin for most of the movie. So with further Ado: ‘Dying for the Crown’.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Mine was Blair Witch Project 2 - she raised the bar for the sexy goth in a demographic that at that point hadn't existed. Here's some promo shots of her looking particularly curvy:

1008050682-1024x1024.jpg

1008050696-1024x1024.jpg

1017911050-1024x1024.jpg

1017911068-1024x1024.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 6:54 AM, lovelymeow555 said:

Mine was Blair Witch Project 2 - she raised the bar for the sexy goth in a demographic that at that point hadn't existed. Here's some promo shots of her looking particularly curvy:

Excellent photos. They captured her beautiful curves in great fashion. Very gorgeous woman.

• 2 years later...