Girl in college marching band

Guest Vladimir Putin

Question

Guest Vladimir Putin

I remember there used to be a thread (in the old forum, I think) of a sexy girl in a college marching band. I think she played the tuba or something like that. Initially she was thin and tanned as well as pretty.There were a few pictures of her wearing a sport bra and shorts in practice and you could see how her midriff got progressively flabbier. It was one of the sexiest gains I've seen on this forum in its different incarnations. Does anybody else remember this girl?

3 answers to this question

On 10/20/2018 at 9:26 AM, Vladimir Putin said:

I remember there used to be a thread (in the old forum, I think) of a sexy girl in a college marching band. I think she played the tuba or something like that. Initially she was thin and tanned as well as pretty.There were a few pictures of her wearing a sport bra and shorts in practice and you could see how her midriff got progressively flabbier. It was one of the sexiest gains I've seen on this forum in its different incarnations. Does anybody else remember this girl?

Your description was incredibly accurate. There is even a picture in there where her belly roll is actually hanging over the waistband of her shorts underneath her instrument.

177219_c7059d1dc1200c157f0896f74e9e85952e4bcfad.jpg

Unbelievably sexy. Such a lazy, flabby body! Totally lived up to the hype.