Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

This really irks me because I remember watching the entire thing online and now it seems that it's been removed for good - I'm going to keep searching and then splice all of the clips together when I find it - with sound as well!

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Unfortunately I've come up empty handed, but on my search I managed to dig up another British comedy show called "Plus One" which features a weight gain "what if" sequence in the pilot:

View My Video

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

It's been posted before, but not to the extend I've provided - I've just combed through an entire season of the Drew Carey Show for the magnum opus of weight gain by Nicki Fifer and edited a half-hour complilation which I'll link to here in five minute segments for easier downloading:

Part One

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=33tt255&s=5

I tried so hard to find that Drew Carey episode on tape or on the internet when I was a kid. I finally ended up taping it over a Star Wars tape or something. I got in trouble, and I think my parents got the first hint of my preference.. but it was oh so worth it.

I had a blank tape on standby in my room in case the Drew Carey episode with Kate was on, the In Living Color with Baby Got Snacks aired, or the infomercial with a potbelly in a leotard came on.  I'd have the VCR in my bedroom set to the right station before any of those shows came on, and if it was the episode with anything I wanted to see again I could instantly begin recording. 

Guest stololo

Hells yea More to Love!  I remember the blonde Malissa was exceptionally hot and made the show worth watching.  She intentionally gained weight for (and during the show)  she started the series labelled 180 lbs and was listed over 200 lbs on the last few episodes, and she definitely looked plumper.  In one of the last episodes, her(thin) sisters came on and there jaws dropped when they saw how much weight she'd put on.  "She's been a little curvy before, but never this big!"

On of these days, I should figure out how to download the torrents of that show and splice together the episodes with her in it.

When will we be seeing part 2? Thank you for your work!

Also, can't wait for part 2.  In the meantime here's some quick wg clips from that 70's show.

Jackie's future with Hyde:

Jackie eats pie (granted its actually blueberry transformation but still)

• 2 weeks later...

In the mid-90's Suzanne Somers starred in a made-for-tv movie about a newscaster making a deal with the devil to lose weight.  It was called Devil's Food and for the longest time this was the only image I could find of it:

DevilsFood1.jpg

BUT recently someone put up a clip of it on youtube:

Devil's Food (1996) Suzanne Somers,

Not great, a little fatsuit, but it's a start.

In the mid-90's Suzanne Somers starred in a made-for-tv movie about a newscaster making a deal with the devil to lose weight.  It was called Devil's Food and for the longest time this was the only image I could find of it:

DevilsFood1.jpg

BUT recently someone put up a clip of it on youtube:

Devil's Food (1996) Suzanne Somers,

Not great, a little fatsuit, but it's a start.

Wow, I remember this. Was thinking about it a few months ago and couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called. Thanks! :)

Guest forgetfuldoctor93

As someone who has never seen it and arrived on the scene late, I do remember a few people talking about this movie as if it was the holy grail of fat suits. Although the clip seems to support the fact that we had to grasp on to anything that had a hint of weight to them. Any one who remembers seeing it want to explain and/or prove me wrong?

As someone who has never seen it and arrived on the scene late, I do remember a few people talking about this movie as if it was the holy grail of fat suits. Although the clip seems to support the fact that we had to grasp on to anything that had a hint of weight to them. Any one who remembers seeing it want to explain and/or prove me wrong?

I saw Devil's Food when it came out and it was brutally dissapointing. At least I found it so.

I saw Devil's Food when it came out and it was brutally dissapointing. At least I found it so.

Does she go from "fat suit ----> skinny" and that's it for the rest of the movie?  Or are there changes?  Does she ever get bigger than in that clip? 

Does she go from "fat suit ----> skinny" and that's it for the rest of the movie?  Or are there changes?  Does she ever get bigger than in that clip?

basically she never looked that overweight to begin with at the start of the movie, to call her plump would be generous...some over-eating scenes are the only good thing if you're into that, but the weight gain angle was a bust. She never "grows" at any point.

• 3 weeks later...