Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest forgetfuldoctor93

Extremely preliminary and maybe even premature, just thought I'd bring to our attention the new episode of Supernatural next week will feature a few fat suits. Contrary to the the thread's name, it's weight loss but with the intention of saving them from becoming thin (and dying).

The preview teases this, but I warn that it seems like a more grotesque than usual episode.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Extremely preliminary and maybe even premature, just thought I'd bring to our attention the new episode of Supernatural next week will feature a few fat suits. Contrary to the the thread's name, it's weight loss but with the intention of saving them from becoming thin (and dying).

The preview teases this, but I warn that it seems like a more grotesque than usual episode.

Supernatural 9x13 Promo |1| "The Purge" (HD)

And the video loops a few times so don't bother watching the whole thing.

How the fuck has this show lasted 9 years. I know its off-topic but christ

Guest forgetfuldoctor93

While later seasons have dropped off in quality, it really is a great show over the long haul. Though from that promo, I'm not looking to see anything that I'm going to get thrilled about related to this board.

I did say it was premature. I'll be watching it anyways, despite the okay writing (of the plot-holed season thus far at least) or if there are any good fat suits or not. Give you all the updates of whether it's actually worth it on Tuesday night or on Wednesday.

I did say it was premature. I'll be watching it anyways, despite the okay writing (of the plot-holed season thus far at least) or if there are any good fat suits or not. Give you all the updates of whether it's actually worth it on Tuesday night or on Wednesday.

It was a great catch, regardless of the end result. And these shows promo for the mass audience, not us any way, so we might get a pleasant surprise. Fingers crossed.

I remember being dissapointed at the X-Files episode where the "monster guy" ate all the fat from his victims.

We broke the pick axes. Loose clothing and some face prosthetics on otherwise thin actresses. They did get a fat actor though...

this chick looks hot. is she in supernatural 9x13? is she in any scenes and shots but this one? if this is all there is I won't bother downloading the show, if she's in a few shots/scenes though I will.

Guest forgetfuldoctor93

For the curious: Supernatural Season 9 Episode 13- The Purge.  And I'll warn you now that this is a horror show, so deaths are inevitable and in this case onscreen.

This woman, Donna, the major drive of fat suit in the episode and she's only okay as far as fat suits go.

tumblr_n0ivn0z5ZB1rrgl8wo1_250.giftumblr_n0jqd9CSfk1r6tq2so1_500.gif

If those aren't your cup of tea, perhaps another fat suit for you. It's better done in that she gets more form-fitting clothes, but we all know that tends to spell disaster for fat suits. Up to you. They claim her pre-death weight at 180. I'd say low 200's, but what do I know?

tumblr_n0id4sinkA1t26ddjo2_r1_250.gif

Screenshots would be much obliged for the second lady. 10:00-12:00. There are a few shots where she's lying on the ground, fat suit holding up despite fat suit. But again, horror show, so she has the 'something crawling under my skin' trope going on at about the same time, all right before she dies from her fat being sucked out. I'm not the best at screenshots or killing monsters, but happy hunting!

Guest beamer777

Renee Zellweger gained like 20 pounds for her Bridget Jones role... Didn't look too bad, depends on if you find her to be sexy in the first place.

Guest forgetfuldoctor93

Probably a stupid question, but are there any instances of a woman actually gaining weight for a roll, as opposed to a fat suit?  I know Charlize Theron in Monster, but that was kind of... not super hot.

Let me direct you to this post made pages ago:

If you're looking to watch Gordo's, someone has uploaded the entire film on YouTube:

Grubasy - CAŁY FILM [Lektor PL] 2009

The main actors and actresses all gained weight for this film and is in my opinion the best actively-gaining-weight-for-a-role kind of weight gain you're going to find.

Probably a stupid question, but are there any instances of a woman actually gaining weight for a roll, as opposed to a fat suit?  I know Charlize Theron in Monster, but that was kind of... not super hot.

Yes. Taniusha Capote. She was on a Spanish soap opera called Dame Chocolate. I don't have much time to do the research, but check out the video at 6:36 and see the before picture. The whole series is on there. Good luck hunting!

taniusha-capote_med.jpg