Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest makeherfat1

weird cartoon, gain is at the 7:40 mark.  and the credits show the girl trying to squeeze her butt through an hourglass and then it gets really big after it squeezes through at 21:50 :o

If you can survive Rob Dyrdek's brand of humor then you'll enjoy some fairly decent fatsuit-age and BBW twerkers.

If not, the fatsuit-age is at 3:00 in.

no way drydek released this in 240p, anyone have a link to something less blurry? can barely see...

Guest jimmybuckets

can someone help me think of this show's name. So it was like a show about high schoolers and there's a new girl who comes along and she's chubby but a cheerleader, I know I'm being vague but I can't recall much else.

can someone help me think of this show's name. So it was like a show about high schoolers and there's a new girl who comes along and she's chubby but a cheerleader, I know I'm being vague but I can't recall much else.

this could be any of a million shows, there a chubby popular highschool on an episode of pretty little liars and a chubby girl on an episode of community.... probably a lot of others too...

FYI: The show, 'The Fattening Room,' produced by Ebonylife, which was talked about on this thread several pages back, aired last Saturday on DSTV (there may be more episodes that follow).  I've been trying to find any content anywhere, but to no avail.  even the website on Ebonylife has nothing.  If anyone has access to the content, I (and I believe the rest of us) would sure appreciate it!

it's a companion app with trailers and scheduling... it includes a trailer of the fattening room but i think it's all the same footage as the youtube link I posted.... a fairly useless app. there is a section of the app for full videos but there isn't anything about fattening room there.

Anyone remember the flash game called Bimbo Buster? It was essentially a bunch of skinny girls in swimsuits complaining about their weight. Once their rant is over, a gun called the "Bimbo Buster" ascends from the bottom of the screen. The player shoots the gun and suddenly the women put on a ton of weight.

For some reason I remembered this tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

it's a companion app with trailers and scheduling... it includes a trailer of the fattening room but i think it's all the same footage as the youtube link I posted.... a fairly useless app. there is a section of the app for full videos but there isn't anything about fattening room there.

Stiil no video and very little in the way of pictures, but at least they mention that videos will be going up on youtube at some point. https://www.facebook.com/FatteningRoom