Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

It's season 2 episode 10, Big Daddy meets the Man of Steele

Ah cool, that's the same actress that plays Reagan Busch in Action: Love Sucks.

Let's just say that the rest of her met her generous derreier in that episode....

post-2085-14513609214623_thumb.png

and then there was the ubber renowned season 3 of the drew carey show.

i'm not posting any pics or links because that thing has been spammed everywhere on this site (and tons other).

and also on the show frasier season 8 or 9 when daphne gains weight.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jake treemont

In the new season of Netflix's "Bojack Horseman" about a former 90's TV star trying to straighten his life out, we see that the blonde teenage actress has gained a bit of weight after the show ended.  A little on the subtler side, but there are a few cracks about it, "Oh, I assumed you had lots and lots of kids... because of your body" and "I'm on the West End playing Juliet... 's nurse."

Here's the whole episode:

Season 2 Episode 3 "Still Broken"

http://vidzi.tv/y5dvzs66o2ps.html

Hey guys, I've been meaning to post this for a while but kept forgetting to, the show is called ''Анжелика'' and translated to English it's called ''Angelica''. I don't speak the language so I can't really tell what is going on, something about her Grandma cursing her or something, anyway there are a few scenes where we see her grow and shrink and the fat suit doesn't look too bad. The best part is you can watch season one and two for free on youtube. In the first episode the gaining starts at 23:43.

Hey guys, I've been meaning to post this for a while but kept forgetting to, the show is called ''Анжелика'' and translated to English it's called ''Angelica''. I don't speak the language so I can't really tell what is going on, something about her Grandma cursing her or something, anyway there are a few scenes where we see her grow and shrink and the fat suit doesn't look too bad. The best part is you can watch season one and two for free on youtube. In the first episode the gaining starts at 23:43.

Wow, great find! Thanks.

The other good expansion is in Ep 15, at about 12 minutes:

Seems like she stays thin in season 2, far as I can tell.

This one?

Whoever worked on that show did a fantastic job. The facial effect is much better than the average Hollywood crap. And the transitional use of editing cuts to go back and forth between the actress in padding and the BBW body double is very elegant.