Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

11 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Unfortunately not anymore. It's a glorious story arc that takes place over the first three episodes of the second season. 
I've taken the liberty of taking some HD shots of the episodes to document it below:

Season 2: Episode 1 - Seinfeldvision (Jenna's Weight Gain)

Jenna was a waifish actress who has a craving for getting the attention of others, but soon found 
herself craving something else when she spent the summer performing in the musical "Mystique Pizza." 

When she reunites with Liz, the protagonist, she reveals that she needed to eat four pieces of pizza 
live on stage during every showing. She's in disbelief that she could eat 32 pizzas a week. 

As she struggles to stand with her round stomach, Jenna tells Liz that she needs her help,
 "It's like I've turned on the eating switch and I can't turn it off..."

Relying on Liz for guidance, Jenna plans to meet her in the office and is seen desperately
trying to suck her stomach in while looking in the mirror across from the door. 

Envious, Jenna urges the intern to move away from her. Acknowledging the gaining actress, 
the intern invites both Jenna and Liz to go dress shopping. Reluctantly, they agree. 

Inside the dress shop, Jenna is encouraged to try something on, but knowing that she won't fit in
the shops sizes, she nudges Liz forward under the guise that she's 'closer'.

Finished with shopping, Jenna splurges on a large pizza for herself as she falls back into her 
previous eating schedule from her musical. She hasn't started gaining... yet...

Season 2: Episode 2 - Jack gets in the Game (Jenna gets a Muffintop)

Jenna has been put a strict diet by her producers, but despite their best efforts, the struggling 
actress continues to outgrow all of her wardrobe, which is starting to showcase her curves.

The last shirt in her wardrobe fits snuggly enough, but at the rate Jenna is gaining weight,
it doesn't look very promising for the skin-tight sweater which hides a full stomach underneath.

Seeking professional help, Jenna seeks out an industry plastic surgeon for a drastic liposuction. 
Sitting in his office, Jenna's stomach just peeks out, spilling over her jeans.  

Jenna is left to contemplate her surgery as she rises from the chair, an inch of her stomach 
bridges the gap, also seen struggling with difficulty is Jenna's button on her jeans. 

Meanwhile, the paparazzi have managed to snap up Jenna's extreme weight gain, and has her 
featured in a full-blown 'Curvy & Proud' article. Jenna's craving for attention get's the better of her. 

With a full-blown muffintop on show amidst a milkshake, the article praises Jenna for her boldness, 
and discusses her weight gain as a possitive feature. "putting on pounds, and all the better for it."

Meanwhile, reading the article with ecstacy, a much-larger Jenna sits in a chair waiting for the doctor. 
Her muffintop is now spilling out over either side of her belt, which looks ready to pop off entirely!

The doctor arrives, taking a seat next to the expanding actress and discusses the operation. He points 
to her stomach stating that after surgery, everything will go back to the way it was before. 

Glancing down at her full stomach, Jenna soon realizes that her curves can be attributed with all of her
recent success. If she loses the weight, she might lose her following. She places both hands on her tummy.

As the doctor rises and pats her on the knee to leave, Jenna doesn't stop examining herself; her hands
tour her growing stomach as she comes upon the realization that she doesn't want to lose any weight. 

Season 2: Episode 3 - The Collection (Everyone Loves Plus-Size Jenna)

Jenna hasn't lost any weight at all, and her fans adore her for it. As she handles fan-mail about her
curves she tells Liz that her fat is the best thing that's ever happened to her career. 

One of Jenna's plus-size celeb offers includes a commercial for a fragrance called 'Enor'me' which 
showcases Jenna's growing stomach and killer curves in a noir satin faux-french setting. 

The Enor'me commercial continues as Jenna meets up with the male actor in the center. She embraces
and then turns to the camera and whispers breathily, 'Enor'me... make him chase the chunk'. 

Before the commerical pans away to showcase the 'Enor'me' perfume bottle, Jenna and the actor can
be glimpsed in the background. The actor massages Jennas stomach as she looks on approvingly. 

With the commercial paying well, Jenna announces that she plans to use some of the money for some
larger belts. Jenna shows off a punched hole she has to use because the factory notches are 'too tight.'

Jenna and Liz return from a shopping spree where it's revealed that Liz got some 'designer labels' and
Jenna spent more time at the 'foodcourt tables'. Jenna's stomach audibly rumbles as they walk past. 

Just a heads up - the last two things above didn't happen; the final episode is a weight loss episode so they
could return the character to normal. The belt shows that she's back on the 'factory notches' when losing
weight and the outdoor scene is taken from the second episode. Everything else occurs as it does in the show
though, I just figured it needed a happier ending. 
Check them out if you have the time. Still 5/5 in terms of weight gain IMO.

Never knew they got 3 episodes outta that trope.

They still could have had her gain weight for real though.

Guest Forum Lurker

Some people might like this, others won't. I know it's a kid show but meh who cares :P To sum it up a school get hooked on these hot dogs and end up gaining lots of weight. The fat suits are okay at best, but there's one girl who's chunky before hand so it looks fine on her. The second part is only worth watching for the first couple of minutes or so, the rest isn't important

On 6/16/2016 at 2:14 PM, geek99 said:

Some people might like this, others won't. I know it's a kid show but meh who cares :P To sum it up a school get hooked on these hot dogs and end up gaining lots of weight. The fat suits are okay at best, but there's one girl who's chunky before hand so it looks fine on her. The second part is only worth watching for the first couple of minutes or so, the rest isn't important

alg-chris-hansen-jpg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2016 at 4:47 AM, Corky said:

There was a thread on the old boards of a Latin American actress putting on about 50lbs for a role in a miniseries called Chocolates or something like that. It was pretty incredible. I'm surprised her gain and the Argentinian Big Brother gain are not in this thread. 

was it called bootleg?

It's about a chocolate ban

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329814/

On 13-7-2016 at 4:47 AM, Corky said:

There was a thread on the old boards of a Latin American actress putting on about 50lbs for a role in a miniseries called Chocolates or something like that. It was pretty incredible. I'm surprised her gain and the Argentinian Big Brother gain are not in this thread. 

details plox? Where to find? Sounds epic